Origins 1.7.9 Changelog

_Adriano_

Re: Origins 1.7.9 Changelog

Post by _Adriano_ »

Froop♫™ wrote:Hello,

i tried to download the patch using utorrent but the Tracker Status said: invalid url.... Pls help
Really?! Did you download the torrent from here: http://bit.ly/1m9oBeG. This link is the official one.

[XCF]Goblin

Post by [XCF]Goblin »

Great Job to everyone involved :D . Ignore the whining , those people usually start their day by complaining about waking up :roll:
ShowNoMercy

Post by ShowNoMercy »

New:
- Added posibility to lock vehicles (Admin Customisability - Either only in the trader or anywhere) - Why would you need to lock your vehicle when you have garages? Is there an option to steal locked vehicles like IRL? If no, please remove.
- Added 37 new stencils (For air vehicles too) - Painting my cars in different styles - like it
- Added a new barter system - People on my server farming barracks and get mats for a big ass upgraded fence in 2-3 days - totally broken!
- Added 4 new watchtowers - good news!
- Added upgrade for dirt fence - very good news!
- Added new weight system - Why did you put this into the game? What reason? No one can carry like 1 Cement mixer and 2 wheels in a Backpack in real life - but now its like "You can carry 1 Cement mixer and 2 wheels but NOT 1 Cement mixer and 3 wheels - i mean what?!
- Added new areas - really like the new areas on the map
- Added new spawn points for vehicles - very good, new stuff to explore
- Added M2 gun to Land Rover MG - Arent the Gunner-SUV and current MG-cars strong enough?! This isnt epoch...
- Added new types of damaged vehicles - what exactly does that mean?
- Added new hints with amount of materials needed to build objects and customise vehicles (dialog window in the top right corner) - good thing for players that are new to the mod

Bug Fixes - Bug fixes are always a good thing!

Gameplay Changes, Balances and improvements:
- Redesigned map
- Optimized all big cities
- Optimized landscape
- Optimized most of the buildings
- Optimized some types of trees
- Deleted grass, which lowers fps
- Deleted most of trash on the roads - Cant really see that - its like with the change of all the wrecks on the streets, feels like you removed 10 of 1000
- Optimized most components of server and client parts - I see performance improvements, really like that
_Adriano_

Post by _Adriano_ »

ShowNoMercy wrote:New:

If you check some vehicles on spawn, they are spawning with some parts already good (fixed). Its random. For example, I have found a Black hawk with the main rotor blue, and found a car with all 4 wheels blue too. The damage in the spawned cars are randon.

Homer

Post by Homer »

_Adriano_ wrote:
ShowNoMercy wrote:New:

If you check some vehicles on spawn, they are spawning with some parts already good (fixed). Its random. For example, I have found a Black hawk with the main rotor blue, and found a car with all 4 wheels blue too. The damage in the spawned cars are randon.

No. Its the new wrecks in the map. Like ambulances, big trucks etc.
Nex

Post by Nex »

Well I think some more space should be added to everything with all the bazillion stencils and spray paints + other random stuff added.
I also don't really see weight being that great of an addition since you can only fill up an adventure with what bags of chip so you don't over capacitate?
But all in all good job on the update.
_Adriano_

Post by _Adriano_ »

First of all I would like to say that DEVs DID make a really good job on the update. It's amazing, but...

I would like to know:

Where are the Mig15s?

Where is the season configuration feature?

mersk

Post by mersk »

Very good post from ShowNoMercy, I agree completely.
Waffeleisen

Post by Waffeleisen »

Postby ShowNoMercy » 20 Aug 2014 19:21
New:
- Added posibility to lock vehicles (Admin Customisability - Either only in the trader or anywhere) - Why would you need to lock your vehicle when you have garages? Is there an option to steal locked vehicles like IRL? If no, please remove.
You can break into locked cars with an EIL Locker. Admins can setup the lock option for everywhere or only for barter.
Tewdric

Post by Tewdric »

_Adriano_ wrote:First of all I would like to say that DEVs DID make a really good job on the update. It's amazing, but...

I would like to know:

Where are the Mig15s?

Where is the season configuration feature?

I suspect this will be added in when 1.8 comes out for both things mentioned... BUT i could also be wrong