Furnace can be fount

Find tutorials or share yours with other survivors.
MrMadness

Furnace can be fount

Post by MrMadness »

ive found it XD fount it while looting Image
foppe96

Furnace can be fount

Post by foppe96 »

you can find it below the trucks, too. Those trucks looks like those in Novy Dvor.
Thomas Sullivan Magnum

Furnace can be fount

Post by Thomas Sullivan Magnum »

foppe96 wrote:you can find it below the trucks, too. Those trucks looks like those in Novy Dvor.

Ive found the ones on the stairs at the Saturn factory and have heard about the ones under the trucks too... screenshot would be nice *hint hint*
Loki

Furnace can be fount

Post by Loki »

Okay...its time to help you guys a bit :)
We found SEVERAL Furnaces now - none of them though in the Saturn Factory :)
Lengthy buildings like the one @ Chernovar harbor...those buildings on NPP-area can drop furnaces :)
Just did NPP Convoy and due to stupidity of a mate needed a car wheel...he looted around and found a furnace...then I walked in another of those halls and found one as well
Thomas Sullivan Magnum

Furnace can be fount

Loki wrote: Lengthy buildings like the one @ Chernovar harbor...those buildings on NPP-area can drop furnaces
What colour is this building and is it single story? Is it a warehouse type one, the light blue, grey one?
Loki

Furnace can be fount

Post by Loki »

Thomas Sullivan Magnum wrote:
Loki wrote: Lengthy buildings like the one @ Chernovar harbor...those buildings on NPP-area can drop furnaces
What colour is this building and is it single story? Is it a warehouse type one, the light blue, grey one?
Going to make a screen next time im doing NPP Convoy :D
The grey ones if im not wrong...two entrances...except for the furnace there is spawning nothing
Loki

Furnace can be fount

Post by Loki »

Soooooo we did NPP again and here we go :)

And those 4 are the buildings in whose furnace spawn :)
Everytime we did NPP since we found out about this...we found at least 1! furnace.

Thomas Sullivan Magnum

Furnace can be fount

Thanks Loki, found that building by accident the other day when picking up a Littlebird for a friend :) Also had the furnace lying there for me - it was fate!
Loki

Furnace can be fount

Post by Loki »

Thomas Sullivan Magnum wrote:Thanks Loki, found that building by accident the other day when picking up a Littlebird for a friend :) Also had the furnace lying there for me - it was fate!
You're welcome :D
Got way too many right now ._.
Trading with other players on the server sometimes but the trader gives out NOTHING for it :D :lol: :lol:
Thomas Sullivan Magnum

Furnace can be fount

My server isnt populated enough to trade with other players but Ive a few sitting in my garage. Taking a small break from Dayz Origins just now, just logging in every 3 days to refresh.