what do you get for building past stage 23 on strongholds?

Find tutorials or share yours with other survivors.
garlicburp

Post by garlicburp »

just wondering what perks you get for going past stage 23, if its worth the time before we start grinding mats. thanks for the answers.
spuduk3

Post by spuduk3 »

as far as i know at the moment 23 stages is all you can build, i know when gamersplatoon were doing the mod they did have plans for around i think another 20 stages, since the new lot took over the plans for stronghold were put on the back burner
JoePowell

Post by JoePowell »

spuduk3 wrote:as far as i know at the moment 23 stages is all you can build, i know when gamersplatoon were doing the mod they did have plans for around i think another 20 stages, since the new lot took over the plans for stronghold were put on the back burner
Just to correct you there buddy, Gamerplatoon and KingHunt were never making the mod. They offered support for the mod i.e. a teamspeak and a forum however they have never developed the mod. The development team may have changed slightly over the years but Alex and Martin who originally set out to create the mod are still at the forefront of it.
spuduk3

Post by spuduk3 »

was under the impression that gamersplatoon were behind the mod... when the stronghold stages are gonna be fulfilled would love to be able to have a heli pad on there to land any heli and also for the storage to be increased, when i last built one the storage wasnt worth the effort and resources that were put in to build it
Thomas Sullivan Magnum

Post by Thomas Sullivan Magnum »

I agree with spuduk, some friends of mine started a fort on their server and when we built it up - the materials vs benefit of the fort was rubbish. The storage wasnt particularly good, and no place for my Heli was poor too :(

I dont think Id go to he hassle of building one again
spuduk3

Post by spuduk3 »

the only way to increase storage is to put vehicles inside. before they nerfed the scrap apc , , managed to put five inside the stronghold, gave an extra 2.5k storage, and also only helis you can land on top of of the stronghold when 23 stages are built is the little bird or praga
ishootpaint

Post by ishootpaint »

More storage would be great but it lacks "features" other than the stronghold skins.
spuduk3

Post by spuduk3 »

it would be good to see features or all of the rooms were actually useful, a weapon customization/ storage room or medical area, mechanics area, ability to attach a gun to any of the towers
ishootpaint

Post by ishootpaint »

spuduk3 wrote:it would be good to see features or all of the rooms were actually useful, a weapon customization/ storage room or medical area, mechanics area, ability to attach a gun to any of the towers
Exactly. It needs to be something more than just an overflow loot storage building that you can get skins from. Tower upgrades with guns and hatches like some of the guard towers have would be awesome.
spuduk3

Post by spuduk3 »

think that the downstairs of the fort/stronghold needs to be redesigned, some of the rooms mentioned in my previous post should be down there, also would like to see a possible extra door normal size,so that you dont have to open the main door and also a garage extension where you could have space for a few of the large trucks.