[1.7.9] Files missing : tavi, dayzcode, dayzweapon, etc

Here you can post your problems and questions.
Namiriu

[1.7.9] Files missing : tavi, dayzcode, dayzweapon, etc

Post by Namiriu »

Hi Everyone !

I've a problem for connect to my server,

So first for update my DayZ Origins Version to 1.7.9, i download the folder with torrent and i unzip the folder. After that i delet my @DayzOrigins folder in the «C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Steam \ SteamApps \ Common \ Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead, and i put the new 1.7.9 Folder in the same place ( «C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Steam \ SteamApps \ Common \ Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead )

So i launch the game and i've an error with "key not accepted" so i do the tutorial here ( viewtopic.php?f=14&t=244 )
Open Steam ⇒ Right click on Arma2: Operation Arrowhead [beta] ⇒ Properties ⇒ ⇒ Set Launch Options Add to Strock next:

"-mod=EXPANSION;@DayzOrigins" -nosplash -world=empty -NoPause -skipIntro

If this does not help, Download the .rar file which is attached below, Extract the file but DayzSteam.cmd and drop it in the folder "C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Steam \ SteamApps \ Common \ ARMA 2 Operation Arrowhead" after cego can zapuskatʹ Origins Mod through this bat file:

DayzSteam.rar
(176 Bytes) Downloaded 385 times
And after that i try to connect to my server and i've this message : "Impossible to play or modify this mission It relies on downloadable content that has deleted .tavi, dayz_code, dayz_weapons,dayz_equip,castructure_rail,osshdy, dayz

So, what's wrong ?

And i've another problem, my server stay in "Situation : Creation " instead of " situation : In game " ( see the screen )

This problem affect the player of my server they say me " server arnt in the 1.7.9 update we cant connect to it "

What i can do for fix this problem ?

PS : I already contact LagFreeServer administration and they say me my server are updated to 1.7.9

Sry if my english is bad i'm french !

Thanks in advance for the help
See you.
Namiriu

Re: [1.7.9] Files missing : tavi, dayzcode, dayzweapon, etc

Post by Namiriu »

Someone can help ? I downloaded Origins again with dayz commander ( to update 1.7.8.5 ) and i update the folder to 1.7.9 but the game now say me " Impossible to play or modify this mission It relies on downloadable content that has deleted .castructure_rail

How i can find this files ?

Thanks in advance
[XCF]Goblin

Post by [XCF]Goblin »

Just a thought , after downloading ,unzipping,deleting and replacing your @dayzorigins file , try starting A2OA through steam , choose play , when multiplayer , singleplayer etc screen comes up choose expansions and ensure @dayzorigins is the ONLY mod enabled , disable any other @ file . only one mod can be enabled at a time . :)
Namiriu

Post by Namiriu »

Hello Goblin ! Thanks for the answer, so i've only dayz origins enabled and not any other mod but the problem stay the same :( i've buy a server for a long time and i can't play in my serv this is really annoying so if someone else can help me ... :/
Waffeleisen

Post by Waffeleisen »

1. Go to the Arma 2 Folder (not OA).
2. Copy the AddOns folder.
3. Go to the Arma 2 OA folder and paste the AddOns folder in there.
4. Go back to steam
5. Cick with the right mouse button on arma 2 oa and choose "Properties".
6. Next click on "Beta" and install "beta -".
7. Go to the "General" tab and click on "Set Launch Options".
8. Insert the startup parameters "-mod=EXPANSION;@DayzOrigins" -nosplash -world=empty -nopause.
9. Delete the old OriginsMod folder and paste the new one into the Arma 2 OA folder.
10. Start Arma 2 OA via Steam.

If it won't help you, let me know.
Namiriu

Post by Namiriu »

Thanks for help Waffeleisen but now i've the same message with most files are not here

Impossible to play or modify this mission It relies on downloadable content that has deleted .tavi, dayz_code, dayz_weapons,dayz_equi,osshdy, dayz
Waffeleisen

Post by Waffeleisen »

Hmm strange. Maybe you just need this files paste into your folder. I could send you this files and you could copy and paste them into your folder.
Namiriu

Post by Namiriu »

Yes plz send me the file and tell me where i need to put them. Because they're already i'n my @DayZOrigins folder but the error stay here :(
Namiriu

Post by Namiriu »

Up please
Namiriu

Post by Namiriu »

Soooo ... i Cancelled my Origins Server. Thanks anyway for help but my problem seems too hard to be solved.