WTF is the new lock system for my chopper ? :'(

Here you can post your problems and questions.
Namiriu

WTF is the new lock system for my chopper ? :'(

Post by Namiriu »

Hi all !

Today after a guys try to stole my Ka-60 i decide to lock it. Problem, when i click to Install Locker, it says me i need :

3 Battery
1 Code Lock
3 Electrical Circuit
3 Hydraulic Pipes
2 Computer Chips

Sooo, i've never see that in new patch notes or something, and i can install locker on a car with only 1 battery 1 code lock and 1 Electrical ! So it's a bug ? Someone else have the same issue ?

Thanks in advance for help :)
spuduk3

Re: WTF is the new lock system for my chopper ? :'(

Post by spuduk3 »

i havent tried to put a locker on a car but when i tried to put a lock on my heli after i had gotten back after crashing it i tried to put a locker on and found the same problems as you. think we something like this we maybe should have been either told or given a hint to say it was changing slightly
Last edited by spuduk3 on 29 Jan 2015 02:31, edited 1 time in total.
Namiriu

Post by Namiriu »

Okay :( this is so bad ! maybe any admin can answer if its going to change or not ... ?
spuduk3

Post by spuduk3 »

its as normal for the cars tried it on a few different smaller cars and it what we usually need
Namiriu

Post by Namiriu »

yes for sure, for the car its always need a battery a code lock and a electrical, but a heli never ask that :

3 Battery
1 Code Lock
3 Electrical Circuit
3 Hydraulic Pipes
2 Computer Chips

For lock it ... The problem is, right now, my heli ask me all this components for lock it :D And its a little annoying :(
spuduk3

Post by spuduk3 »

at the moment im finding hard to electrical circuits, trader island hasnt had them for the last couple of days and they seem to be appearing a lot less at the alien camp than before
Nex1

Post by Nex1 »

I think they changed it when they did these bug fixes. https://www.facebook.com/originsmod/pho ... =1&theater

And changing recipes isn't something that's known to be a bug.It should be hard to lock a least a helicopter... Seems kinda stupid for a large portion of the helicopters to be sitting stuck at someones base. And electrical circuits are easy to find. Just find them and save all coords for them. There are a crap ton of them.