No message received error message

Here you can post your problems and questions.
Zeitschnitt

No message received error message

Post by Zeitschnitt »

After the latest Origins patch I'm getting the error "No message received for 10 seconds" a lot. It counts up to 25 seconds, then I am usually able to continue playing.
If I'm in a vehicle or chopper while this happens, my character ejects and if in a heli therefore falls to the ground and dies. This is somewhat crippling to the game experience, as I can't be in a heli or car without dying all the time.

A lot of players, including my team members are getting the same problem, as you can the message "player X is losing connection". This often happens to 3-4 players at a time.
I have noticed this error often occurs a few seconds after a yellow or red desync icon.

Have also been in contact with the Battleye dev, but he insists its a server issue. I'm playing on the INT#005 server btw.

A few Origins-patches back this issue was also present, but it's been fine for almost a year now.

Please advice.
JoePowell

Re: No message received error message

Post by JoePowell »

Hi I will have to look into this.
From the sounds of it, it is actually a battle-eye issue, I don't know if you have noticed but battle-eye will frequently shut down your game when trying to log into a server now

Cheers,
-Joe