Sector B Guards all laying down??

Here you can post your problems and questions.
XXKRYSTALXX

Sector B Guards all laying down??

Post by XXKRYSTALXX »

Like it says in the subject, come to sector b and all the guards are laying down and not shooting :/ anyone else having this issue?
AlexSpain

Re: Sector B Guards all laying down??

Post by AlexSpain »

We tested some servers all work fine. Try to restart your server.
Zak

Post by Zak »

I have the same problem!, just after installing the new Guards patch went to Sec-B and almost all npc's are laying/proning down in the ground, almost all npc's in towers/building roofs can't be killed nor they can shoot because they're blocked with the tipical miniwalls in roofs, and even some of them can't shoot well because of the bad angle they have from the ground, the only npc's standing up are the MG ones, i still dont know whats goin on so any help would be really appreciated
OldManTim

Post by OldManTim »

I wonder if this is perhaps something to do with difficulty settings of the guards?
Anyone able to test with different settings? (Obviously reboot server after difficultly changed :-) )
XXKRYSTALXX

Post by XXKRYSTALXX »

The sever has re-started and I'm about to go back in and see if its fixed
tripiz

Post by tripiz »

same problem here
Zak

Post by Zak »

OldManTim wrote:I wonder if this is perhaps something to do with difficulty settings of the guards?
Anyone able to test with different settings? (Obviously reboot server after difficultly changed :-) )
Already tried that, with all difficulties, no success, still having the same issue
=(eGO)=GoldenPSP

Post by =(eGO)=GoldenPSP »

Wow I was coming to the forums today to post this exact issue but others beat me to it. We too have noticed this issue where the Sec B quards are all prone, and tend to not shoot back. This has been through several reboots and settings changes.
XXKRYSTALXX

Post by XXKRYSTALXX »

yes we have done several re-starts and messed about with the difficulty setting, still the same on our sever. If you wanted to check the issue out, 37.187.143.217 port 3779
Zak

Post by Zak »

i just hope developpers of this mod noticed about this bug, we still have this issue, and doing Sector B its not funny anymore, there's no point doing it like this, its really easy