I can not get this to work...

Here you can post your problems and questions.
Hino

Post by Hino »

Hello! anyone with a solution to my problem seached alot of forums nothing has helpt so far.

tried running the Arma 2 oa in beta does not help. no change.

tried about 5 diffrent start up properties. no change

looked at 10 diffrent installing videos and reinstalled the games about 5 times each. same problem every time! anyone that knows how i get past this?

this is the message i get when joining a server:

Files "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@DayzOrigins\addons\dayz.pbo", "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@DayzOrigins\addons\dayz_anim.pbo", "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@DayzOrigins\addons\dayz_code.pbo", "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@DayzOrigins\addons\dayz_equip.pbo", "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@DayzOrigins\addons\dayz_sfx.pbo", "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@DayzOrigins\addons\dayz_vehicles.pbo", ... are not signed by a key accepted by this server. To play on this server, remove listed files or install additional accepted keys.
GeriX

Post by GeriX »

What server are you joining? Are you using the Serverlist?
Mace

Post by Mace »

Copy Arma 2 addons folder to arma 2 OA root folder
OldManTim

Post by OldManTim »

Mace wrote:Copy Arma 2 addons folder to arma 2 OA root folder
^ This ^

Or make a junction to it if you are strapped for HDD space. She is a BIG folder :-)