Stronghold question

Here you can post your problems and questions.
s1ckkz123

Stronghold question

Post by s1ckkz123 »

Hello,

we built a stronghold foundation today next to byelov, and some players are worried about spawning in the stronghold and not getting out anymore.

If a stronghold built in the "spawnzone" can ppl spawn directly in the stronghold or is the does the spawnsystem automatically move/spawn the player next to the stronghold?

Anyone has experienced players spawning in their Stronghold which was built next to a spawncity like mitro or byelov?
Waffeleisen

Re: Stronghold question

Post by Waffeleisen »

Players can still spawn on this position. On my server a player build his house in mitrovice near the lighthouse where you can spawn. Sometimes players spawned in his house.
s1ckkz123

Post by s1ckkz123 »

Is there a map or overview of the exact "spawnzones" where players can spawn around byelov?

Or is this secret developer stuff? :)

Or can anyone say me if ppl can spawn where the foundation is?
http://i.imgur.com/Z6REaSc.jpg
Waffeleisen

Post by Waffeleisen »

I think there is no map with players spawnzones.

Players can spawn there where your foundation is.. On the left of your blackhawk on the field you could build your stronghold.
s1ckkz123

Post by s1ckkz123 »

We know that players can spawn on the field next to the foundation, we already spawned there.

But anyone know if the spawnsystem has fixed spawnpoints everywhere around byelov or is it a complete "zone" where players random spawn in?

We dont want to demolish and build a new one :)