Origins Mod Launcher - Reporting Thread

Here you can post your problems and questions.
QuickTrueno

Post by QuickTrueno »

Rotzloch wrote:rename the serverlist.txt.load to serverlist.txt
When I open the launcher, it goes back to "severlist.txt.load"

When I open the file as "severlist.txt", I can see the list of the servers. I guess the problem is that the launcher is not displaying the list.

Problem Solved: Deleting serverlist.txt.load and relaunching the origins Mod Launcher solved the problem. However, I think this only a temporary fix. We will see.

Edit: 1.6.7 solved the problem. Origins Launcher is working properly now.

Thanks for the help,
trueno
MasterShihoChief

Post by MasterShihoChief »

Launcher Updated to 1.6.7 and completely broke. I have no servers loading like the individual above, however I also have Installed Origins Mod: 0.0.0.0. in red. I can't verify the files because it says something went wrong. try again later. I have gone as far as to attempt deleting the @dayz_origins file and the launcher and starting over and it still asks to verify instead of download. Any ideas?
QuickTrueno

Post by QuickTrueno »

Just upgraded to Windows 10 Pro. Launcher stops responding when trying to download/install the Origins Mod. :cry:

Event Viewer shows the following:
Source: .NET Runtime
Application: OriginsLauncher.exe
Framework Version: v4.0.30319
Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.
Exception Info: System.IO.FileNotFoundException
Stack:
at OriginsLauncher.Lib.Classes.TorrentDownloader.threadProgress()
at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(System.Object)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object)
at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()

Source: Application Error
Faulting application name: OriginsLauncher.exe, version: 1.6.7.0, time stamp: 0x55b0d7b3
Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.10240.16384, time stamp: 0x559f3b2a
Exception code: 0xe0434352
Fault offset: 0x000b3e28
Faulting process id: 0x22ec
Faulting application start time: 0x01d0cb0ce4e2d9a6
Faulting application path: C:\Users\name\Documents\Dayz Origins Mod\OriginsLauncher\OriginsLauncher.exe
Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\KERNELBASE.dll
Report Id: 57556d01-a525-4aef-b8a9-05c24f6cc0c1
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:
Rotzloch

Post by Rotzloch »

i have also windows 10 pro and download works like in windows 7, 8, 8.1
are the paths of arma 2 and arma 2 oa correct (in settings Tab)?

Greets
Rotzloch
QuickTrueno

Post by QuickTrueno »

Yes, the paths are correct. I also try changing compatibility modes but it didnt help.
ACKi

Post by ACKi »

Hey Guys !
I have the problem that whenever I try to join a server it says: "connection failed". I installed the mods correctly, i verified everything, i started arma2 and OA at steam before playing and i checked both games for issues at steam. nothing worked and i can't play. I did nothing that my friends didn't do too so i am a litte bit frustrated. Some say its something with the ports in the Fritzbox! ?
Rotzloch

Post by Rotzloch »

QuickTrueno wrote:Yes, the paths are correct. I also try changing compatibility modes but it didnt help.
And
ACKi wrote:Hey Guys !
I have the problem that whenever I try to join a server it says: "connection failed". I installed the mods correctly, i verified everything, i started arma2 and OA at steam before playing and i checked both games for issues at steam. nothing worked and i can't play. I did nothing that my friends didn't do too so i am a litte bit frustrated. Some say its something with the ports in the Fritzbox! ?

Can you try it with Version 1.6.9?
QuickTrueno

Post by QuickTrueno »

I'm sorry i had not check the forums in a few days. I have not try the download since i downloaded the mod via torrent
[ SEASONED-GAMER }

Post by [ SEASONED-GAMER } »

I am having a problem where when i click on a server in the launcher i get a box that pops up saying updating battleeye and wait a few seconds but nothing happens even after waiting like 20 minutes :(
And then i get nothing when i click on a server it does this everytime i open the launcher and try to join a server...
But i can play epoch and taviana and everything else through dayz launcher still :-\
What is going wrong... I am using windows 10
[ SEASONED-GAMER }

Post by [ SEASONED-GAMER } »

So i can copy and paste the ip address of the server i want to join in the arma 2 multiplayer section of the game but i still can not get the origins launcher to work it still keeps saying battleeye is updating and will not let me play.. At least i can play through the game it self :) But it would be nice to actually use the launcher :)