Getting Kicked from servers after a few minutes.

Here you can post your problems and questions.
Zaralis

Post by Zaralis »

Hello,

I decided to star playing DayZ origins again after a year. So i installed the latest version 1.7.9.5. I got into a server battleye updated to the latest version in lobby and then i started playing. Then suddenly i was kicked from the game after around 10 minutes of gameplay without a reason just ''You where kicked from the game''. I kept trying but the same thing, after around 5 mins kicked. Then i tried different servers but the same problem. I went to battleye page downloaded the files and put them in manually. Again the same problem. I even re-download the whole Arma again.

Is there a possible solution to this? i did a search but without luck. I really want to play again because some friends are setting up server.
Master of Squirrel

Post by Master of Squirrel »

Hello,

I have the same problem since last week too. But before this problem, i could play the DayZ Origins Mod with the Version 1.8 without any problems. I tried to solve the problem with a reset of my computer but then the same problem was there. I think that it have to be a problem with the connection between pc---router----server or something like that. Pls help us Supporttem :D
Thomas Sullivan Magnum

Post by Thomas Sullivan Magnum »

Other than 'you were kicked form server' - are there any more as part of the message?