Problem with font size

Here you can post your problems and questions.
OmnicronPsy

Problem with font size

Post by OmnicronPsy »

Hello everyone.

Today as i got ingame into Origins the game windowed itself and the chat, the menu window, the UI etc. are smaller on fullscreen now.

Can anybody help me, how i can fix that problem? I already deleted Origins and Arma OA and reinstalled Arma OA, but when i start OA i can already see that the font size is still smaller than usual. Arma 2 still has the normal font but OA not.

Added in 18 hours 39 minutes :
Okay i fixed it by myself.

Uninstall Arma AO and Origins from your computer also delete your "ArmaAO2.cfg" file and the "Arma 2 Other Profiles" file found in the %userprofile% > Documents

After that just reinstall AO and Origins.

If anyone knows a faster way feel, free to post it.
foppe96

Problem with font size

Post by foppe96 »

I had the same problem. I think it was a shortcut to change to windowmode. You can change the font size (interface size) in the video options. very small, small, normal etc.. I did just changed everything in the menu after that happen, because of performance and atmosphere.

i hope thats the problem because it should be easy to fix. But you probably need to restart the game once so all settings fit with each other. (sometimes it looks like a disaster but restarting the game should help)

small tipp: maybe make a screenshot of your video settings, sounds etc. , so you can easily return to you favourite settings. (just in case for losing these settings or you reinstall the game

may I helped you ;)