Problem: Unable to play Origins Mod

Here you can post your problems and questions.
Davy_Duffy

Post by Davy_Duffy »

Hello everyone, thank you for taking the time to read my problem, I have been happily playing origins for 2 years now, up until last friday when I verifyied OA game cache (in steam) - since doing this I have been unable to play Origins - when I launch the game (through origins launcher) I first get an error "dayz_anim requires CA_Dubbing_Counterattack" then when the origins load screen appears a message : no entry "bin config.bin/CfgVehicles?Citizen1.scope" appears followed by "cannot play dependant on downloadable content that has been deleted.CAstructures_rail"

I have uninstalled and reinstalled OA2 , BAF and PMC files, I have also uninstalled and reinstalled the origins file (reinstalled using Origins Launcher and also downloading the Zip file - all to no avail I am still left with the same error messages.

I would be most grateful for someones help - I want to get back in before my houses disappear - a reply here would be great or if it suits someone I could meet them in the Origins TS
Thank you for your help

Regards from Ireland

Davy
Rotzloch

Post by Rotzloch »

Go to your Arma 2 Folder (not operation arrowhead)
Copy Addons Folder to your Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead folder.
Try again to connect to an origins server with Origins Launcher.

Greets Rotzloch

Edit: Whats your Beta settings of Arma 2 OA in Steam?