Admin panel update? Loot cycle??

Here you can post your problems and questions.
XXKRYSTALXX

Post by XXKRYSTALXX »

Firstly, one for the Dev's.... Will you guys be updating the Origins Guard at any point?

Is anyone else experiencing the loot cycles being totally broken in area's of the map?? where loot just doesn't exist when it should?? This has been happening a fair bit and I'm now wondering if its meant to be that way. You would always have your good and bad loot cycles but now there is bad and then there is nothing!!! Cant really say that I have seen what we would call a "good" loot cycle on this update
Thomas Sullivan Magnum

Post by Thomas Sullivan Magnum »

It would be a bit unfair to me to claim this is happening on other servers as I am on the same server as you but yes... my loot cycles are indeed quite poor.

It might have something to do with spawn rates for key items i.e. Rotors and Engines etc. They used to drop frequently but now they seem few and far between.

My guess is that if the parts were too readily available, then they would be useless and common once people had mastered their skills and got the vehicle they want.

I have struggled though for any decent items in the last 3 nights of grinding and my usual spot was usually awesome :(
MrMadness

Post by MrMadness »

you guys , they spawns are fine , they are just in different areas / where they are supposed to be.

car parts / vehicle parts look in the big RED metal barns or the metal barns with the BIG blue doors
also there are little factories that have a convor belt with either

Trucks
or jets

truck ones have truck parts and jets have heli / plane parts also look in hangers for these also

this is what i have found so far , the old factories and industral buildins spawn alot of building materials