black screen after restart

Here you can post your problems and questions.
MrMadness

Post by MrMadness »

after a restart players can get into the lobby and then it comes up with the red background with origins on it then it goes black and if you press escape you only get the options menu and nothing else.

HELP
3sec

Post by 3sec »

Same here. Opened ticket and waiting for response. Looks like a hive issue.
iL.Whesley

Post by iL.Whesley »

Same here! No one can play on our server right now. Restoring Database didn't work either.
aKaCerealKiller

Post by aKaCerealKiller »

same issue here
XXKRYSTALXX

Post by XXKRYSTALXX »

same for us also, submitted ticket at 9pm, still no response. Wonder if lag free will give all us sever owners a free day!! Takes the p*ss when myself and my partner only have weekends to play together and this happens. He cant play now for another 3 weeks as he is working :x
Waffeleisen

Post by Waffeleisen »

Same here. I think all server have this problem. There is probably a problem with LFS. We already messaged them so we just have to wait.
MrMadness

Post by MrMadness »

XXKRYSTALXX wrote:same for us also, submitted ticket at 9pm, still no response. Wonder if lag free will give all us sever owners a free day!! Takes the p*ss when myself and my partner only have weekends to play together and this happens. He cant play now for another 3 weeks as he is working :x
i know your pain , me and my misses rent our server to play on it on our own as no one joins :( and she is now back at work and we only had today to play and im working next weekend so :(
TD

Post by TD »

any news so far? problem still exist. looks like the hive servers cant connect or are not running
spudonion

Post by spudonion »

Sent ticket. Still no answer
Seven

Post by Seven »

same problem on our server...