Can't Connect Anymore in US001

Here you can post your problems and questions.
Garberro

Post by Garberro »

I can play everywhere but not on US. After DDOS admins make something whit servers and many ppls can play now. I lose all work, houses garages etc. I won't play anymore.
2min

Post by 2min »

rubberducky wrote:I spoke to one of the devs, and was told to set up my port forwarding to 2304. I did that in my router settings, and now I'm able to connect again. Hope it works for others as well.
Same here.

Everytime to connect US001 i need open portforward and check the port 2304 for UDP.

After check port, i close portfoward and launch the US001.

Sometimes i need to reset the modem too.

Thats the only way i can join the server now.
Garberro

Post by Garberro »

I can connect to other servers, and my modem/router can't be manualy setting easly i don't do this. And i have problem only in US001 (before everything work well). They f...uced me up, i lose buildings stuff everything. Even lose viewers on twitch because i stop streaming Origins. Now if i want play Origins i must start from the beggining all skills etc.

Thanks admins f... thanks, sometimes whit me plaing more than 8 ppls at the same time. More than 30/40 start playing A2 just for Origins when they see live from game. Now stop streaming Origins untill they repair US001.

I have modem from my internet operator whit locked many options, if you want to add single exceptions that I have to buy another modem. I have only 3 options of firewal easy, medium and hard. On easy everything alway work untill now.

I spend mor ethan 1000h in Origins, now i must leave this mod. S
Thomas Sullivan Magnum

Post by Thomas Sullivan Magnum »

Garberro, I know this sounds unfair but if the server was not working for everyone - they had to change something. They havent made this change to stop you personally from playing, they have made a change to allow the majority to play again.

Either, change your router, change server, or just persist until a change is made until you can join again. Sorry to hear of your issues, I know what its like to lose everything in Dayz after hrs and hrs of collecting and progressing.
Garberro

Post by Garberro »

Only on US001 i can't play. I have random IP from my internet provider :/ And i can't change this.
大王EMPerrorᕦ(¬‿¬)ᕤ

Post by 大王EMPerrorᕦ(¬‿¬)ᕤ »

My friend that couldn't log in before reported that he could now log in without changing any settings.