Getting kicked from all servers :<

Here you can post your problems and questions.
Hao Asakura

Post by Hao Asakura »

I just installed origins mod and i cant play on any server ! It connects, the lobby appears but then i get kicked ! Does anyone know why ?
Thomas Sullivan Magnum

Post by Thomas Sullivan Magnum »

I would try reinstalling Arma 2, Operation Arrowhead and the Dayz mod from scratch and then download origins launcher and get the update via that.

Let me know if this works
Hao Asakura

Post by Hao Asakura »

Well.... i dont know what i did... but it works now. I launched the game via steam and it doesnt kick me anymore.... weird but thanks for your help anyway? :mrgreen:
Winkiwoolf

Post by Winkiwoolf »

Hallo Origins Team & Community,

ich und ein paar Mates sind wieder bei Origins gelandet. Ich habe heute einen Server gemietet und wollte diesen jetzt einrichten und anlaufen lassen.
Mein Problem ist nun das bei jedem Versuch zu connecten folgende Fehlermeldung erscheint "Sie wurden aus dem Spiel entfernt" und das war es dann.
Nein ich habe keinen VAC Ban oder ähnliches, mein Account läuft einwandfrei (ArmA2 + OA + PMC + BAF funktioniert alles auf Battleeye Multiplayer Servern!)
Egal was ich im Control Panel bei Lag Free Servers einstelle, es kommt jedesmal die gleiche Meldung!
Hat jemand einen Rat für mich? Wäre ärgerlich wenn ich den Server bezahle diesen aber nicht bespielen kann!

MfG

Brummel Reloaded

P.S. ich kann auch auf keinen anderen Origins Server joinen! Auch da kommt jedes mal die selbe Meldung und der anschließende Kick!
Hello Origins Team & Community ,

I and a few mates are again landed at Origins . I rented a server today and wanted to let this set up now and start .
My problem now is that any attempt to connect with the following error message " You have been removed from the game " and that was it .
No I have no VAC ban or the like , my account is running properly ( ArmA2 + OA + PMC + BAF everything works Multiplayer on Battleeye servers ! )
No matter what I set in the Control Panel at Lag Free Server , it is always the same message !
Does anyone have any advice for me ? Would be annoying if I pay the server this but can not be recorded !

MfG

Brummel Reloaded
P.S. I cant join on no other Origins server! Also there is every time the same message and the subsequent kick !

From German Forum
osi1

Post by osi1 »

First, you don't need the DayZ Mod to play Origins mod, just Arma2, Arma2OA and Origins Mod.

And for all who get kicked at the server lobby.
You don't have to reinstall everything, just verify your Arma2(OA) game data via steam. Usually it finds 1-2 missing/corrupted files and fixes it.

Generally, i think this "you get kicked" -message pops up if battleye doesn't initialise/update correctly.
WonG.

Post by WonG. »

Hi,

for all having these Issues:

Try to delete the Expansion\Addons Folder. Then use the Steam repair function to download missing files again (3,5GB). Thereafter all issues should be gone.

Kind Regards
SharingGORE

Post by SharingGORE »

ive tried that it doesn't fix the problem.,..... im getting desparate damnit