new admin needs help with admin cam

Here you can post your problems and questions.
garlicburp

Post by garlicburp »

hello,
I am the only admin on my server and new to it, I can't figure out how to use the admin cam or find a list of commands. I have searched the forums and internet and found nothing helpful. I log in as a admin and have tried to spectate other players and nothing happens, I would love to test out some of the new functions introduced today in the patch. Any help or advice would be great, thanks
JoePowell

Post by JoePowell »

Hi, you need to log into your guard account, the account can be setup through your control panel.
garlicburp

Post by garlicburp »

Thanks for the reply Joe, i have logged into my guard acct and added myself to the admin cam, I have been able to make everything else but the admin cam work. I have tried to spectate players on my server using the commands in the knowledge base and nothing happens. I have tried the commands listed in orgins guard but nothing is happening. Is there a list of commands for admins to use and what to type in to make them work? I saw on facebook you need to have a map in your toolbelt and hit f7 to teleport but nothing happens when i do this. I log in as admin every time i enter the server, There must be something I am missing or not typing. Please any help would be great and would help me in watching my server, thanks for your time.
Thomas Sullivan Magnum

Post by Thomas Sullivan Magnum »

If I remember correctly, it used to be:

/persons name;

I generally had to type it two or three times for it to work. You willget a brown bar top right saying viewing cam or something to that affect.