Still no fix for Origins Guard Sector B Settings?

Here you can post your problems and questions.
Bammer-D

Post by Bammer-D »

With the update to Origins Guard, I was hoping you guys fixed the Sector B settings so that they actually stuck on restart. After the update, just to see if setting actually worked, our server was set to no random M2s and 5 waves of 5 and low and behold no AI waves spawning and random M2s. Are you guys just not going to fix the Sector B settings or is there going to be a fix? We enjoyed having the waves on our server.
JoePowell

Post by JoePowell »

Hi, this is the first time I have heard of this. I will see what we can do to fix it.

Just to point out WE GUYS ARE GOING TO FIX IT, however like mentioned ed before we can only fix it if we know about it. It would be very much appreciated if in the future you could P.M me or something so that my attention is grabbed.
Thomas Sullivan Magnum

Post by Thomas Sullivan Magnum »

Bammer - are you referring to Static and Dynamic guard placements?

If so, JoePowell - this has been discussed on the forums recently as I posted about it, and that you might possibly make an option to select/deselect it via origins guard.
Bammer-D

Post by Bammer-D »

Thomas Sullivan Magnum wrote:Bammer - are you referring to Static and Dynamic guard placements?

If so, JoePowell - this has been discussed on the forums recently as I posted about it, and that you might possibly make an option to select/deselect it via origins guard.

Yes. The "Number of waves for dynamic patrol," "Quantity of bots in every dynamic patrol wave," and "Additional random 2 MG M2" settings are not working.
Camping

Post by Camping »

Still no fix for this?
sterchen

Post by sterchen »

Push...push
please fix the OriginsGuard issus with the Settings for sector-b, for the humanity and inhumanity
Thomas Sullivan Magnum

Post by Thomas Sullivan Magnum »

Yes, it would be nice to be able to control the settings of Sec B. We have a few players on our server who would like to complete Sec B without being run through by our more experienced players... as it is, the newer players are spending anything up to 3 hrs trying to make their way through it. If we could lower the settings for them a few times a week it gives them the opportunity to play and learn, as it is - they are spending 40-50 mins just returning to the island once shot.