You have been kicked from the game!

Here you can post your problems and questions.
1950 want their joke back

Post by 1950 want their joke back »

I get kicked off the game right after it says "Waiting for origins database cloud synchronization " or something like that.. and after 2-3 seconds it starts loading the bar and then "you have been kicked from the game"... Help please. I have tried on different servers but still the same. :oops: :oops:
Thomas Sullivan Magnum

Post by Thomas Sullivan Magnum »

Its difficult to assess with such little info. Have you played origins before? Have you got all mods installed. Arma II, Operation ArrowHead and Dayz mod?

Are you using origins launcher and have verified the download on the download tab on the programme?

No i havent played origins before. I have Arma II,OA and Dayz mod installed . Im using origins launcher. Im not sure if i have verified the download because i press verify it just goes to 100% and nothing happens.. i press stop and it still says verify: http://prntscr.com/ab7m7y . Also i uninstalled everything and installed back again. Same problem.
ishootpaint

Post by ishootpaint »

Have you verified both arma 2 and arma 2 OA in steam under the properties tab? Do you have any mods like epoch etc. initialized in OA. Also make sure OA in the beta tab in steam is set to none-opt out of all betas. If your in the US ill be home around 6pm eastern time and i can walk you through trouble shooting if you still cant get it to work.

OA was set to beta-, but still doesnt work on none-opt out of all betas.I live in Bulgaria and its getting pretty late , but still thank you for your help.What should the launch options be .. mine are -mod=EXPANSION;@DayzOrigins. Oh and everytime i verify integrity of game cache its says 1-2 files failed to validate and will be reaquired.

No other mods installed
ishootpaint

Post by ishootpaint »

If your using the launcher to join a server try not using launch parameters.

Still the same.. Tryed to join from OA through steam but again.. :cry:
ishootpaint

Post by ishootpaint »

What is your in game name. Is it possible you are using a symbol that could cause issues? And i am assuming your battle eye client is up to date? Sometimes i have to wait in the lobby for a minute for it to finish updating.

Ingame name is Georgi .Battle eye is up to date.... i just dont know what is going wrong.. are there any installation tutorials that are for 1.8 .. i must be missing something. :roll: