Formatted pc cant get Launcher to install

Here you can post your problems and questions.
jammymutt

Post by jammymutt »

Please help im pulling what hair I have left out of my head !!!

I had to format my pc, so got ewverything trunning sweet etc updated fantastice got A2 and A2OA all installed BE etc, then tried to install the launcher and it said I need VC_Redist X86 so I installed it, then I try to install the launcher and it still says I need what ive just installed.

So reinstall , unin stall repair etc, no matter what I do I cannot get the launcher to work.

Please hel thanks in adnvance.

Steam , Steam games and the VC_Redist are on different HDD,s but that shouldnt make a diference right?.
Thomas Sullivan Magnum

Post by Thomas Sullivan Magnum »

jammymutt wrote: Steam , Steam games and the VC_Redist are on different HDD,s but that shouldnt make a diference right?.
You will need to point the launcher to look at the correct directories. I personally keep my game data on the same drive as my Steam - then I dont have these issues.
jammymutt

Post by jammymutt »

I tried that mate I even had the same problem on my old quad 4 which only has one drive and it wont w9ork there either win 7 win 10 it just will not work but thanks for the info , does it have to be installed in the same folder as A2 ?