PLAYER'S CHARACTER CHOICE OF RACE

Here you can post your problems and questions.
BEEFWEE

Post by BEEFWEE »

I AM OUTRAGED THAT AS A PLAYER WHO IS OF THE ETHNIC DECENT, CAN NOT PLAY AS HIS OWN RACE. WHY ON EARTH, CAN I ONLY PLAY, AS THE WHITE MAN. THIS IS A PROBLEM AND A SIGN OF RACISM IN THIS COMMUNITY. THIS NEEDS TO BE ADDRESSED
klosiklosi

Post by klosiklosi »

BEEFWEE wrote:I AM OUTRAGED THAT AS A PLAYER WHO IS OF THE ETHNIC DECENT, CAN NOT PLAY AS HIS OWN RACE. WHY ON EARTH, CAN I ONLY PLAY, AS THE WHITE MAN. THIS IS A PROBLEM AND A SIGN OF RACISM IN THIS COMMUNITY. THIS NEEDS TO BE ADDRESSED

2/10
ishootpaint

Post by ishootpaint »

BEEFWEE wrote:I AM OUTRAGED THAT AS A PLAYER WHO IS OF THE ETHNIC DECENT, CAN NOT PLAY AS HIS OWN RACE. WHY ON EARTH, CAN I ONLY PLAY, AS THE WHITE MAN. THIS IS A PROBLEM AND A SIGN OF RACISM IN THIS COMMUNITY. THIS NEEDS TO BE ADDRESSED
Wow, triggered much? To put it into perspective for you since you obviously need someone to do it for you. All the new player models were made for origins and there is only 3 males and 3 females(never play as female so i couldn't tell you for sure). Im sure there will be more as the game devoleps and more races will be added. Art imitates life and the devolepers i would assume are white so thats where they started. Also it would be the correct complexion of people living on an island in the baltic sea.

The only racism i have seen in this community just came from your own mouth. I dont know what "the" white man is but it sounds racist against caucasians. I remember being upset that i couldn't play as my own race in GTA san andreas....NOT, i didnt honestly give a fuck because it was an awesome game and i enjoyed playing through a lens that wasnt my own.

The thing i do have an -ist for is capsist. All caps are offensive to the eyes and make you seem like your yelling hysterically. There should be more choices to make your person how you want them to be. But coming in here yelling at us about how we are racist and need to examine our white privilege to meet your demands is the worst possible way to do it. You took what could have been a very valid suggestion and twisted it into your most likley politician fed point of view. I pray that this entire post was satire/trolling as no rational human being could possibly be as ignorant and self entitled as you are sir.
andex

Post by andex »

well i give him 5/10
1 for caps
1 for wording
3 for making isp respond :mrgreen:

but btw. there are tons of skins that ignore your origins char and load your arma2 char.
so i just choose a black guy for my arma2 profile and wear one of the skins ingame that ignores my origins character and ...POW... i can play as the proud black man i am (not)