Playing Origins

Here you can post your problems and questions.
Gamerjman19

Playing Origins

Post by Gamerjman19 »

Me and my friends all have different things happen when we try to play origins. We have all installed Origins correctly.

Me: When I try to join a server I am immediately kicked to the main menu and a box pops up that says "Picture z\addons\dayz_code\gui\mod,.paa not found".

My friend Bret: When he tries to join a server he is immediately kicked to the main menu and a box pops up that says "You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.tavi, osshdy".

My friend Sam: When he tries to join a server he gets past the first loading cycle and starts to cloud sync. After 20 seconds of syncing he is kicked by BattlEye for "Not Responding".

My friend Austin: When he joins a server he is immediatly kicked to the main menu with no reason given.

Please help, we have been looking forward to playing this Origins update for a while.
Ritlay

Re: Playing Origins

Post by Ritlay »

Gamerjman19 wrote:Me and my friends all have different things happen when we try to play origins. We have all installed Origins correctly.

Me: When I try to join a server I am immediately kicked to the main menu and a box pops up that says "Picture z\addons\dayz_code\gui\mod,.paa not found".

My friend Bret: When he tries to join a server he is immediately kicked to the main menu and a box pops up that says "You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.tavi, osshdy".

My friend Sam: When he tries to join a server he gets past the first loading cycle and starts to cloud sync. After 20 seconds of syncing he is kicked by BattlEye for "Not Responding".

My friend Austin: When he joins a server he is immediatly kicked to the main menu with no reason given.

Please help, we have been looking forward to playing this Origins update for a while.
Check this topic: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=234

After additionally copy the "Addons" folder of ArmA2 to Arma 2 OA.