Cannot Build further - New Trucks count as city ?!?

Here you can post your problems and questions.
stealth#

Cannot Build further - New Trucks count as city ?!?

Post by stealth# »

Hi folks,

please give me an official answer to this.
My mates telling me atm that the new fueltrucks on the roads (the new models for roadblocks) are counting as city ? is this possible? I am not 100% sure because i havent seen it myself, but could that be? Are you able to change that if? Serverside or clientside if?

(are the storage boxes for the electrical circuits fixed for same issue? i havent read anything about it - just recognized the same problem in the past)
stealth#

Re: Cannot Build further - New Trucks count as city ?!?

Post by stealth# »

please help me and answer this. it is really uncool that we were able to build around our base before the update and now we cant. please consider a change in this case. i think we are not the only ones with this problem. u know how hard it is to build a big base. we have 18 buildings and thinking about to move the whole 18 buildings. but please please have a look into it.

it would be really cool if a moderator could deliver this issue to a developer. please... its so much effort and work..
[XCF]Goblin

Post by [XCF]Goblin »

It is possible that your base has enough buildings to be considered a city now , that is possibly why you can't build , not the update.
Homer

Post by Homer »

Ive never heard of a X number of houses/garages being considered a city,
OldManTim

Post by OldManTim »

I have a theory that any object/building that can spawn zombies, counts as "city"

Do these trucks spawn zombies, like the Firetrucks do?
_Adriano_

Post by _Adriano_ »

I have a similar situation, I cannot build any new watchtowers coz it says that I have to be 130 m away from a city. Our base is on a moutain. I suppose that there's something to do with the safes we have planted there. But I tried to delete them from the Cpanel, but after restart they were still there.

DEVs please give us some enlightening.

stealth#

Post by stealth# »

Devs,

please make clear what counts as city and what not. this should be explained. the new trucks shouldn´t count as city... we have reached the point to move all the buildings if we´re not going to have n answer on this in the next few days... i just dont like the silence... because i know that the devs have read this. because it was forwarded to them by mods (pn conversation)....
Medicalmischief

Post by Medicalmischief »

im having this issue as well, i destroyed a dirt wall because the connecting one was connecting half way which would allow people to glitch the ladder on the upgrade and now i cant put it back because it says i have to be 130m out of a city. i am 350 from the mill and martin barracks. the only thing i can see that could cause this issue is a new wreckage that is scripted in as a building. and it is 60m from the wall i am trying to put up. it really needs fixed now i have a open hole into my stronghold fence.....
stealth#

Post by stealth# »

Dev said in Q&A the trucks (etc...) aren´t supposed to count as city. its on the todo list. No ETA.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=540
badass68

Post by badass68 »

I have the same problem 130 meter. :( Cant even build a fence now.