Really need help with Origins,

Here you can post your problems and questions.
(B.C.N)MantisShrimp

Really need help with Origins,

Post by (B.C.N)MantisShrimp »

Hello guys, An issue has presented itself to me almost over night,

My issue started when I woke up and decided to play Origins.

I was using commander, and it worked fine. I thought switching to DayZ Launcher might help, did that and the issue is still there.

I completely re-installed Arma2/OA/BAF/PMC.

My issue is I'll load into origins, get to the sync timer and i'll be kicked for 'Battleye Failed to Update"

I really need help guys!
Waffeleisen

Re: Really need help with Origins,

Post by Waffeleisen »

Just wait a little bit longer in the lobby. Maybe you need to install the new BattlEye update.
JoePowell

Post by JoePowell »

Hi,

The only way that I know to fix this issue is to just keep switching servers, eventually your BE will update and you can join any server. If anyone has a quicker way please feel free to say.

-Joe
bilbodayz

Post by bilbodayz »

You have to stay in the lobby (before you click "OK" and see the green players). It will load battleeye then, i heard this can take up to 5 min+, if you are unlucky u get kicked before update is done. then retry until its finished. you can find out the status by reading the red BE messages on the left bottom.
Mxyzptlk

Post by Mxyzptlk »

Alternatively you can also manually download the latest BEClient.dll from their site and add it into your BE folder located at Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\Expansion\BattlEye just beware that on days where BE gets updated multiple times the website doesnt usually update right away.
http://www.battleye.com/download.html
(B.C.N)MantisShrimp

Post by (B.C.N)MantisShrimp »

Okay guys, I'll try all these!

Thanks for the help.
BadMotherFucker

Post by BadMotherFucker »

For some reason the new BE.exe is being flagged as a malicious file by some anti-virus.
This is obviously a false positive.

To fix this try to create an exception in your anti-virus to ignore the BE folder.
Disabling the anti-virus when BE is updating might fix this. But I don't recommend it.