KGB (possibly duping) INT005

SGTSADSACK

Post by SGTSADSACK »

Hello:

Some newish Russian players managed to put together a rather large base in the space of 1 evening costing over 250+ reinforcing material, including a level 2 nested base and pre fab walls.. We thought this was very suspicious and then the following day they came back with another 50+ reinforcing and already started upgraded massive amounts of the wall

KGB has been helping them but I refuse to believe that any group of players just has 300+ reinforcing idling about and would like to have these players investigated please.

KGB + Reebok Group - Can get more names if needed

~Thankyou

Creed
XXKRYSTALXX

Post by XXKRYSTALXX »

It took me just 3 days to gather over 200 reinforcing, I'm not trying to brag, just pointing out that if me being a single person can acquire that amount in a short time then its possible for a small group to do it in less than half that time. At this very moment I have 247 reinforcing in my garage :/
SGTSADSACK

Post by SGTSADSACK »

How on earth did you manage that
XXKRYSTALXX

Post by XXKRYSTALXX »

Just dedicated looting, I always loot the same place, Vladimir as I have found it to be the best, start on the docs, run through them and then up the hill to the construction site, from there I run to the factory type building that's at the other end of the little town, has a big crane out the front of it. Then I run back to the construction site as the loot as reset, then back down to the docs, again loot has reset. I unload at the end of the docs and then do it all over again. At the moment for reinforcing, my best on one single run up and back down was 8 reinforcing.

So it can be done, just got to do it in the right places but I suppose playing on a pretty empty sever helps and the fact that sector B do not fly over that part of the island yet :)