ORIGINS MOD GLOBAL BAN - X395S

garlicburp

Post by garlicburp »

Hello,
I was part of a major global ban a few years ago, I was playing on a server named barter town and the admins (who are no longer running it) had wiped our server saying it was orgins who had done the wipe. These admins had a scripter come in and give them tons of gear and materials to rebuild. I had been on the server for a very long time and had a one of the first fortresses with my clan. The admins offered to give me some items to help rebuild after the wipe without telling me they were hacked in items. As talk went around about the scripter over the next few days, i got rid of everything they gave me and left the server for good, I had also found out the admins had wiped the server. I never used the items they gave me to kill other players as it was a pve server and had never had any problems on the server before. Then the major global banned happened and i was unable to play since. I am not a person who uses scripts or hacks and was well known on the server before those admins had taken over. I am hoping for a second chance so i can try the new patch out. I have talked to the current admin of barter town and he is cool with me.
ingame name :smellyfurrymidget
picked up hacked items from without knowledge of them being hacked in
date: i would say about 2 years ago maybe a bit less but i am not sure of exact date, i was part of the major global ban that went out
server: bartertown 192.99.18.174:6733
guid: e4f558785364f887c7a2101319d5d53a
thanks for your time and consideration
Rarre

Post by Rarre »

In game name: Rasmus
What you were doing: I don't know, I played Origins like normal over a year ago without any problems. Now when i downloaded it again to play with a friend, it said that im global banned X395S.
DATE: I don't know.
GUID: ee172d82f634167350a38e424468643
Server Name and IP you were on: I don't know.
Sgt.BigMac

Post by Sgt.BigMac »

in game name: MrOlzyy
What were you doing: playing with a friend a couple of years ago when we came across a crate loaded with supplies, built bases next to said crate instead of relocating, admin was informed someone found the box after killing us and have been banned ever since and never knew about a ban appeal just went onto another mod
date: some time around 2014
GUID: 90c217b556e030a2d6dcd414a383c4cd
server name and ip: sorry would not have a clue