News about OriginsMod
zaTley

Update 1.8 teaser

Post by zaTley »

Good to hear :]
De4dCert

Update 1.8 teaser

Post by De4dCert »

Waffeleisen, Any Chance of a sneaky peak?
SGTSADSACK

Update 1.8 teaser

Post by SGTSADSACK »

De4dCert wrote:Waffeleisen, Any Chance of a sneaky peak?

Check there facebook page https://www.facebook.com/originsmod
spuduk3

Update 1.8 teaser

Post by spuduk3 »

all it is, is pic of zombies and hints at a skill tree and new places, basically nearly 2 months of pr%&k teasing, look what you can have , but not yet... not everyone has facebook so it would be nice to put it on here for those who dont
Jason Statham

Update 1.8 teaser

Post by Jason Statham »

when will the update come out?
spuduk3

Update 1.8 teaser

Post by spuduk3 »

jason the rate they going reckon not for quite a few weeks yet, already dragged it out since beginning of may. quite a few people have asked for a rough eta, like whether this month or next month, but if they are allegedly in the final stages then hopefully soon.
a lot of server owner owners are tired of their servers being empty whilst waiting for the update and are seriously thinking of not carrying on with the servers if the update is not released very soon
SGTSADSACK

Update 1.8 teaser

Post by SGTSADSACK »

For those that have not seen the latest teases.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

https://youtu.be/bsqSHoiJaMg 1.8 hype
spuduk3

Update 1.8 teaser

Post by spuduk3 »

thanxs sarge,
im just wondering if it is going to be a few more weeks or months of putting up teasers, it is now 2 months of look what u r getting but not yet, a lot of players i know are getting bored with waiting, also friends who have servers are tired of having empty servers,they are seriuosly considering not renewing the server if the update doesnt happen soon most people on the server only come on to make sure any of their stuff doesnt despawn
i know the devs are not on the game full time but at least it would be nice to be told hopefully it might be in the next few weeks, i did put on face book back in may , it wouldnt surprise me it if doesnt get put out til july or august, i was slightly joking about the august date, but now it wouldnt surprise me if it was august or even later
SGTSADSACK

Update 1.8 teaser

Post by SGTSADSACK »

I just want to hear back from them.. thats the main issue I always had. Communication with there community seems to be an issue..
spuduk3

Update 1.8 teaser

Post by spuduk3 »

will admit i did write some sarcastic messages on the facebook page about release dates , even joked about a possible christmas release,at this rate it wouldnt surprise me it it was then. this messages was deleted, but not by me, from what i can gather there are not a lot of people working on the mod, so i can understand it will take a bit longer.
i check facebook most days to see any info. last actual update from them was 26 june, there were some replies to some messages on 28 june, been quiet since then. it would be nice if they just put a "sorry having some issues, update wont ready for a minimum of a few weeks"........