Origins Mod 1.8 Bugs [English]

News about OriginsMod
Thomas Sullivan Magnum

Post by Thomas Sullivan Magnum »

alabamapj wrote:you need the screwdriver kit to unlock veh and helis now. find at industrials

I do find that amusing considering we would have put a digipad on the vehicle :)

Happy to say Ive a spare heli with no lock on it ;)
foxzie .♠.

Post by foxzie .♠. »

CDC Scientist at Ivan`s lab shoot trough walls :(, its broken
SkyGhostraven

Post by SkyGhostraven »

HIND? No Patrol after Patch
SGTSADSACK

Post by SGTSADSACK »

Wait we need a screwdriver to unlock our own vehicle which has a numpad? Who's silly design decision was this. That makes 0 sense
SkyGhostraven

Post by SkyGhostraven »

The Clanlogo Picture in Sabina was deleted. No Bug but sad. :(
DummkopfOfHachtenduden

Post by DummkopfOfHachtenduden »

● Chemlight (Red) model is incorrect.

● Unable to distinguish between broken wheels and those repaired with bad status (red). (Unless completely broken or never repaired which is visibly missing a wheel)

● Repairing a vehicle with an engine (orange, yellow) results in a bad (red) engine while skill level is on 1.3.
When intended, please add clarification such as: "Engine has been damaged while repairing."

● Studying items such as "Inner Tube Valve (Light Car)" or "Wheel Rim" which is not needed for the book research quest about repairing tiers, displays misleading/irritating message like "I don't need this junk.", while it's used to repair wheels later on.
Or this quest is just bugged and the truck ones are supposed to be the missing car ones (Screws, Wheel Rim, Inner Tube Value)

● Filling water bottles takes the same animation time per bottle as refueling Jerry Can, Big Jerry Can or repairing stuff.

● Draining from fuel tank now has an animation, doubling the overall time to refuel a vehicle. Only filling 1 Jerry Can which is intended.
BUT: For consistency reasons, all Jerry Cans in your inventory should fill up one after another like water bottles do. Same for refueling into vehicles.
Giving up space (multiple Jerry Cans = less Ammo = less protection) for some of the speed you're taking again seems fine to me.
And to be honest nobody likes clicking back and forth between rusty tank and vehicles, searching the refuel option after every Jerry Can...

● Change-log states "- Revamped fuel system." but only 1 animation added/text changed as far as i can tell.
As long as you're not able to refuel from rusty tank with a Fuel Hose or something else, revamped seems kinda overrated -> needs clarification.

● Huey patrol doing weird shit above Metrovice. (Climbing a lot altitude)
QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

Post by QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ »

Can no longer abort whenever you log in inside of volcano, forcing you to alt f4 and do the entire load again
CDC Scientists shoot through wall in Ivan's lab
KA60 that spawns under the giant bridge bounces off the ship and falls into the water on restart
Police Station Apshironsk doesn't spawn loot
Even when cycling every single loot spawn out of a building and running away 300+ yards and waiting for 5 minutes, it still not longer respawns
m0nst3r

Post by m0nst3r »

loot not spawning or only 1-2 items per house. Need to run away and return like 3 times for full spawn.
loot not REspawning properly?

only played on hungry gamers, dont know if its the server or the patch.
Marquesan

Post by Marquesan »

There is no way to connect the Fuel Hose with the Rodina. Therefore, the vehicle is currently useless.
Otherwise, I like what I've seen so far. Thank you!

Update: I could connect the fuel hose after installing Turbo Level 1 on Rodina.
Last edited by Marquesan on 16 Oct 2015 12:18, edited 1 time in total.
Bammer-D

Post by Bammer-D »

No "Abort" option when in the black screen.