Origins Mod 1.8 Bugs [English]

News about OriginsMod
Bammer-D

Post by Bammer-D »

SGTSADSACK wrote:its like 90 bandages to do it lol....
Guess I'll start jumping off my base walls, start bandaging and popping pills, lol.
3sec

Post by 3sec »

Every smaller bridge is bugged with all vehicles. Had vanilla cars blowing up with a little random factor. Sometimes it works, sometimes not. Even more fun when you just got a new car and spent an hour looting industrials: (thx to 20% wheels this thing blows up in no time)
Bammer-D

Post by Bammer-D »

Okay so, everyone on Bartertown just got kicked off the server and now we are getting a "connection error" message when we try to rejoin.
3sec

Post by 3sec »

Not sure if bug or some weird illness:
I am not ill (according to the tester) and I already used painkillers. My weight and temperature are ok. But as soon as I look through my scope I start shaking. If I scope out (to first or third person) it stops. But it is impossible to use the scope with that.
andex

Post by andex »

happened to me a few times. I think i used double painkillers to stop that. shaking in first person - painkillers - no more shaking in first person but still in scope - take painkillers again - no more shaking at all.
Thomas Sullivan Magnum

Post by Thomas Sullivan Magnum »

Yes, the 20mg painkillers - you generally need to take twice but if you have any of the old ones, you only need to take once.
Zidane9Z

Post by Zidane9Z »

3sec wrote:Every smaller bridge is bugged with all vehicles. Had vanilla cars blowing up with a little random factor. Sometimes it works, sometimes not. Even more fun when you just got a new car and spent an hour looting industrials: (thx to 20% wheels this thing blows up in no time)
These bridges have to get fixed instantly. So done with having to abandon vehicles as they get stuck. (worst case might even blow up).
tripiz

Post by tripiz »

Sector B Guards killed me multiple times trough the big wall and other walls on sector.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHpLCiY ... e=youtu.be

Added in 3 hours 36 minutes 43 seconds:
EDIT: Same Guard different positions https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVraV-h ... e=youtu.be, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EFAvNB ... e=youtu.be
Mr. Keysy

Post by Mr. Keysy »

I have a similar problem to joeb3477. I launch the new dayz launcher and go to download the new version of dayz (1.8) and the launcher just closes and deletes the .exe file for the launcher.
tripiz

Post by tripiz »

Don't know if it is a bug because the regarding part doesn't exist in the wiki. The repair menu shows me the avionics with 65%, the disassembly menu shows it with 100%.