The Tanker Exchange

News about OriginsMod
Homer

Re: The Tanker Exchange

Post by Homer »

Vitalicks wrote:Do you know if this is the "unknown" in 1.7.8?
I dont think so.
Vitalicks

Post by Vitalicks »

I really hope not.
Midnightsfire

Post by Midnightsfire »

Homer wrote:Guys, please stop asking for the date of the update, those that have been in Origins for sometime know that giving deadlines always gives problems. Remember the world of Origins, remember that adding something to that world will always be tested over and over and even after that the players will find some bugs or problems.

You are right Homer but how I already told in several Posts, Facebook comments, PMs to Staff.
Its a bigger problem if the community feels trolled by developing. I know you guys try your best but the Origins Community waits since a very long time. I know you are not to be blamed for this but the problem is the players are leaving cause the disappointment cause the missing update. Some wait for a very long time. An Announcement, a Deadline or at least a timeline when it is planned would be give us and the community hope.
Homer

Post by Homer »

Ah we meet again Midnightsfire :D

What you are saying is completely true. In our server we feel that the more veteran players are felling some fatigue after many months without new features.
But we must remember the storm that the mod just passed with Bohemia, GP and Steam and now that things are calming down we are seeing more and more. The Facebook page is now active, the new forum was created and is moderated with the help of some people (like me and Marcel)

This update is coming and it will be a big one to compensate after all this time of silence. Maybe even bigger then the players expect. Hope is here, but done expect calenders or deadline.
NoLlamaatall

Post by NoLlamaatall »

I would like to thank you for your work but i wont as i can't find a single post where i can download the origins mod and so i can't play it. should be the first post in a forum like this but isn't. that sucks as i played it 2 years ago and when i wanted to play it again i can't.
Homer

Post by Homer »

NoLlamaatall wrote:I would like to thank you for your work but i wont as i can't find a single post where i can download the origins mod and so i can't play it. should be the first post in a forum like this but isn't. that sucks as i played it 2 years ago and when i wanted to play it again i can't.
The link is in the Original Change log post.
agresor.xf

Post by agresor.xf »

Dont like this I was love Origins for no traders so make game more hard. I was forced to look for ammo and think before start shooting like the idiot and now U can do it... u can be idiot xD
Just loot some stuff, sell and buy ammo. Im not using it but other players do so im in last position every time.

For me traders is for fu...n NOOBS
OldManTim

Post by OldManTim »

agresor.xf wrote:Dont like this I was love Origins for no traders so make game more hard. I was forced to look for ammo and think before start shooting like the idiot and now U can do it... u can be idiot xD
Just loot some stuff, sell and buy ammo. Im not using it but other players do so im in last position every time.

Then play on a server that has the traders disabled.
Easy as that
agresor.xf

Post by agresor.xf »

OldManTim wrote:
agresor.xf wrote:Dont like this I was love Origins for no traders so make game more hard. I was forced to look for ammo and think before start shooting like the idiot and now U can do it... u can be idiot xD

Then play on a server that has the traders disabled.
Easy as that
No is not easy. I prefer only hard servers (3dp off etc) and is only fev of them, all this servers have traders.