1.7.9.5 Bugs

If you found some new bugs please report them here.
Thingolf

1.7.9.5 Bugs

Post by Thingolf »

Another bug: We can´t build stage 1 of the stronghold. We have the requiered Members and all the mats are needed. The window, where we can choose wich players to be in our stronghold team appears but there are no names in it. So we can´t choose wich player and so we can´t build it.

* FIXED

Hi, you need to try again, get players to jump in and out of a vehicle this should solve your issue (it did for me).
Attachments
no names in the list.
no names in the list.
Seven

lvl 4 hero girl skin

Post by Seven »

hi short bug ...
the dark green lvl 4 hero girl skin... the moaning is from a guy not a girl!
[TB]Metedor

1.7.9.5 Bugs

Post by [TB]Metedor »

Hey Guys,
on our server it is not possible to find the new weapons or the level 4 blueprint.
* FIXED
Also we can't add anyone to the member list of our stronghold because there are no players showed in the list.
* FIXED
As level 4 hero it is not possible to wear a ghuillie-suit or change skin in the stronghold.
* FIXED

But it is possible to find the new vehicles.
Does anybody have a solution for our problem?
Greetings Metedor
Nex1

Re: 1.7.9.5 Bugs

Post by Nex1 »

- Ivan's CDC lab entrance has be re-sized? Difficult to get in and requires crouching and wiggling in. Sometimes you fall through and break legs or die.

- At least mission npcs - Very commonly shooting through masses of land, rocks, and normally impenetrable objects.
XXKRYSTALXX

Post by XXKRYSTALXX »

If you walk backwards down the steps in the lab you should be fine. I actually thought it was broke once until I tired walking backwards and had no problems
=(eGO)=GoldenPSP

Post by =(eGO)=GoldenPSP »

We have found a bug with the new vehicles, at least the Beast and Taviander so far.

If you load them onto the flying fortress, when you take them back out you cannot get in them as a driver or passenger at all until the next server restart.

* FIXED
Nex1

Post by Nex1 »

XXKRYSTALXX wrote:If you walk backwards down the steps in the lab you should be fine. I actually thought it was broke once until I tired walking backwards and had no problems
Still shouldn't have to do that though :p
XXKRYSTALXX

Post by XXKRYSTALXX »

Oh I know. It is very annoying! I don't bother going in there anymore as the loot is not as good as it used to be :/
Nex1

Post by Nex1 »

Yeah I agree. Only been seeing aks spawn and scientist don't drop anything anymore apparently :3
coliecandies

Post by coliecandies »

Why is it that none of the guns or ammo for this 1.7.9.5 patch have no value at trader island. Is that a bug that will be fixed later? Or is that permanent?