Sector B - MG gunner Mayors Roof

If you found some new bugs please report them here.
XXKRYSTALXX

Sector B - MG gunner Mayors Roof

Post by XXKRYSTALXX »

so it would seem we are having major issues with the MG gunner on the mayors roof!!

Normally when on the hotel roof this MG gunner is blocked from sight from the big building in front yes? Well since the update we have had many occasions where that building does not exsist and we can take out the MG gunner on the mayors roof as he is in perfect sight, sometimes the building is there and all is well. But there is the odd occasion where the building is there but has mega glitch, flashing in and out and when this happens, you can kill the MG gunner on the mayors roof but guess what, he can take you out!
XXKRYSTALXX

Re: Sector B - MG gunner Mayors Roof

Post by XXKRYSTALXX »

Another thing, we have just been back to sector B again and this time the building was there for me but not the other player I was playing with. Have taken pics so you can see, both pictures were taken at the exact same time and we were stood side by side on the hotel roof.

XXKRYSTALXX

Post by XXKRYSTALXX »

and just been again and for two of us, we could not see the gunner but he was shooting at us and the other player has a perfect clear view and killed him

Hotte

Post by Hotte »

Ohter Bug -
ATM we was 4 times in Sector and every time we was killed from M2 on the roof of mayor.
But we get killed at the Hotel and why He can shoot through Houses.
It would be nice that to be fixed because its fu**** be killed at 800 meters one shooted
Seven

Post by Seven »

same problem on our server. mostly i cant see the building but my clan members can see, so i am able to kill the m2 gunner on the mayor buildung but most time this m2 kills us! also i can walk throug
the building if i cant see it and the other not. happens also a few times that the building is there but it starts to make some wired grafik things. we love to get killed on the big hotel from the m2 gunner
of the mayor building... NOT!
XXKRYSTALXX

Post by XXKRYSTALXX »

Yes we can also walk through the building if we can't see it. And yes we get the weird graphic issue with the building, it flickers. Really is a nightmare.