crash to desktop

If you found some new bugs please report them here.
lazy.pt

crash to desktop

Post by lazy.pt »

Hi all,

I made a search by desktop and got nothing in the search, so, sorry if its in the forum already
since i installed the nvidia GTX970 im having a lot of crash to desktop bug, and always when im on the heli... lost 4 already
I saw somewhere to go to the resolution and choose a no HD resolution.
Anyone else with same problem?!

cheers
Brummel Reloaded

crash to desktop

Post by Brummel Reloaded »

Same Problems here, i still found no solution. What works for me, is: i disconnected my 2nd Display, and close ALL other applications before
i start the game. I found these game crashes since i got my GTX970. With my old GTX770 never got these crashes.
The Crash is very curious, because the game still runs and i can hear the game sound but i got no possibilty to go back to the game.
I lost many Choppers and died a lot of times and lost much gear.
GeriX

crash to desktop

Post by GeriX »

Heard from this before, but haven't really found a solution for this, but I suspect, that there are some issues with the new BattlEye update again. Does it just minimize or close completely? When does it happen? Have you everything installed and updated correctly? If it crashes what is the Error message?
Brummel Reloaded

crash to desktop

Post by Brummel Reloaded »

In my case it just minimize to Task Bar. I still can hear the game sounds. There is no Error message. Even with with the Task manager is it not possible to return to the game. It is not reproducible. Since i pluged out my 2nd display the game crashes are very very rare. I have everything installed correctly.