Mi-171Sh Bug

If you found some new bugs please report them here.
foxzie .♠.

Mi-171Sh Bug

Post by foxzie .♠. »

I dont really know how to explain how it happens but one thing i know is that when flying in the heli called (Mi-171Sh) you often get teleported out of the heli and back to where you entered it, when you try to eject you get teleported a second time back in to the air back where the heli was when it you got the bug.
This has actually happend like 7/10 times to me or others thats in the heli.
Im not expecting you guys to fix this but this heli is kinda stupid because it is so buggy

Zidane9Z

Mi-171Sh Bug

Post by Zidane9Z »

Shouldn't have anything to do with this certain helicopter. It's just the server being overloaded.
foxzie .♠.

Mi-171Sh Bug

Post by foxzie .♠. »

probably true
ishootpaint

Mi-171Sh Bug

Post by ishootpaint »

This can happen in any chopper. Always check your dysync before getting in. Slow internet speed may also be a factor. The best thing to do when this happens is open the map and go to units then gear and put all your stuff in the chopper quickly before you fall out.
agresor.xf

Mi-171Sh Bug

Post by agresor.xf »

Its not a bug, simply u have a desynhro. Never try change seat in heli if you are a passanger bicouse u will be kicked from heli and die. If this is happend wheen you are a pilot try slowly land and do relog. Im not guesing I know that from my own experience and other team mates.

This problem was stopped after changing my internet provider.