Game constantly crashing

If you found some new bugs please report them here.
Bammer-D

Game constantly crashing

Post by Bammer-D »

This is getting annoying. My game keeps crashing whenever I check the player list. Sometimes it does it, sometimes it doesn't. I am not the only person having this issue. Sometimes the game won't load at all and crash with an error message. This was happening with almost half the players on Bartertown last night.

Added in 23 hours 36 minutes 47 seconds:
I have deleted and reinstalled Origins and am still getting this issue. Checking the player list is still crashing my game.
Thomas Sullivan Magnum

Game constantly crashing

Post by Thomas Sullivan Magnum »

Hi Bammer, Im not a tech expert so to speak but my understanding is that it could be related to a number of things: This error can be caused by faulty memory, a faulty CPU, older drivers, hardware conflicts, and possibly corrupt installation files of Arma 2. Have you tried verfying the game data through Steam?
Bammer-D

Game constantly crashing

Post by Bammer-D »

Thomas Sullivan Magnum wrote:Hi Bammer, Im not a tech expert so to speak but my understanding is that it could be related to a number of things: This error can be caused by faulty memory, a faulty CPU, older drivers, hardware conflicts, and possibly corrupt installation files of Arma 2. Have you tried verfying the game data through Steam?

The thing is I wasn't the only person in the server I was playing on with the crashing problem. Almost half of the players game were crashing. Opening the player list was also closing the game. The problem seems to be fixed for now. I don't know if there was a hot fix for it or if me deleting and reinstalling Arma 2 and Battleye fixed it.