mh back sit bug

If you found some new bugs please report them here.
Paliubomu

mh back sit bug

Post by Paliubomu »

3 times i sitting in the back and i was sick, i was needed charcoal, was fresh spawn sitting in the back again and was sick again ... admins check this out ...
Thomas Sullivan Magnum

mh back sit bug

Post by Thomas Sullivan Magnum »

Have you used a tester to see what illness you had? If you are drinking unboiled water or opened tins then you will get ill, also, if any players near you are ill, you can get ill too. Had you been out in the cold for a long time as you can get a cold and need antibiotics instead.

Give us a little more information next time and we will do our best to help, also - which server?

Sitting in the back of what, other players with you?
Paliubomu

mh back sit bug

Post by Paliubomu »

why do i need use single ilness tester if i was fresh spawn at seven, was sitting in mh back till we flyed to base max 1min food out water out and need charcoal, if i'm sitting at cheff or door gunner everything fine but if i sit at back seat sick... server zombieworld
Thomas Sullivan Magnum

mh back sit bug

Post by Thomas Sullivan Magnum »

Im hearing bad things about that server, were you playing with people you knew on there? Possibly hackers?
Paliubomu

mh back sit bug

Post by Paliubomu »

bad things about server lol... if 1 hacker joined so its bad server? what happened after zombie was hacked now int hacked too and now both off :D lol