Origins Mod 1.8.2 Bug Reports

If you found some new bugs please report them here.
ishootpaint

Post by ishootpaint »

Please post any discovered bugs regarding the 1.8.2 patch here. Please provide as much information about the issue as you can.
ishootpaint

Post by ishootpaint »

My m16acog was duped and it replaced my secondary weapon. Not sure what caused it, just logged in one day and noticed the rifle duped. The secondary it replaced was a silenced uzi i believe and it was on us001.
Mace

Post by Mace »

I did the same, but i don´t know how.
it just happened.

Added in 2 minutes 13 seconds:
Mk16 holo is still bugged on the trader
ishootpaint

Post by ishootpaint »

What gun was duped and what gun did the duped copy replace? Also what server was this on?
Bammer-D

Post by Bammer-D »

Origins Guard:
-Is still not fixed.
-Sector B Settings are broken. When the random M2s are turned off they still spawn. When the dynamic waves are set, no siren goes off and no waves spawn.
-Have had several players complain that their skills did not transfer over to our server, even though that option is enabled.

Missions:
Backstab Sniper: Ural spawns at the end south end of the airfield in the tree line, the driver runs down the airfield then lays down on the tarmac when he gets to the spot he is suppose to die and the AI that are suppose to sit in the back of the Ural are standing on the roadside near Novi Dvor.

Plane Down: If the SUV MG can't find you or is not engaged for a while it will drive over to Gord, Novistrana.

Military Base: The SUV MG will drive straight to the Martin area even when engaged.

Menu Screen:
When the server restarts and does the black screen, you cannot abort to the lobby.
andex

Post by andex »

this gun dupe/delete thingy happend to me once (so it seems to be rare).
~1 month ago
server int005
dmr/mod -> relog -> dmr/dmr

the menu screen is intended imo. maybe that was part of the anti-dupe patch?just as you cant abort to lobby via console anymore?

and i will keep on reporting my favorite bug. its in the game for ages and it is annoying af:

If you change your skin while wearing a backpack, the backpack will be deleted the next time you relog.
It happens ~7/10 times
that doesnt apply to the new clothing system, just if you put on/take off ghillies/winter clothing/all-in-one skins.

Solution: put you backpack in car/house --> put on outfit --> relog --> take backpack again
Changing skin without a bagpack and reloggin before you put the bagpack back on helps 10/10 times

i do this everytime i change skin for almost 2 years now

if someone confirms that this can not be fixed i will shut up,
otherwise i will continue reporting this every few month :mrgreen:
I Glo Blue

Post by I Glo Blue »

Explosives do NOT work on AI, tried several times on multiple servers and with different explosives. Closest we got was one of them disappeared and we had a sniper ghost shooting at us.
spuduk3

Post by spuduk3 »

expolsives have worked on ai,i was doing the mission called bandits in a castle with fellow player and he was use the grenade launcher on ak or msomething one and he killed the ai soit is possible and he done it several occassions