Tank trap kits for Mansion

If you found some new bugs please report them here.
The People's Hero

Post by The People's Hero »

I've been looking all over for these things, but they don't seem to exist in the game anymore.
Not even the trader island sells these things and i've been searching for a week straight through all the different types of indusrials you can imagine.
Plz help me on this matter or enlighten me on where they can be found, thx in advance
Miggs

Post by Miggs »

They are in the long garage type buildings with the blue doors. You can find two of them in Ekatenberg.
The People's Hero

Have checked quite a few of them, but never found them. And wouldn't they be sold at the trader island?
Thx for the reply
The People's Hero

And which buildings do you mean exactly, cuz there are a lot of garage like buildings with blue doors :)
Miggs

Post by Miggs »

I have never seen them at the traders, however that does not mean they are not there. The buildings I am talking about are the ones with the conveyer belt in the middle, with parts of urals/tanks etc. To your point I looted for 4 hours and never found one, then the next day I found 5 of them in 30 minutes! The loot can be fickle for sure.
andex

Post by andex »

i have a hard time finding them at the usual industrial places as well.

but tank trap kits also spawn at the new big bunkers located along the new coastline.

The People's Hero

Thanks a bunch man, now, I can try and loot them and build my dream house :D