medic 1.3 bug issue

If you found some new bugs please report them here.
bluethunder1080

medic 1.3 bug issue

Post by bluethunder1080 »

hello,
currently on medic 1.3 and read the book (book completed and stayed on server for about an additional 10 mins) then logged off for the night (this was on a different server, used to play on this before and just using the skill books here).

logged in on my server i am now renting and for some reason cannot get any skill ups using blood bags or custom splints. i checked my skill levels using admin cam and it shows my last book as 1.2 (the splint and blood bag exp isn't showing up) (research menu still shows 1.3 read)

went to the original server that i used it, and about 4 blood bags in, i am not seeing any changes there either.tried reading a new copy of medic 1.3 on both servers and both are telling me i already read it.

any way i can get some assistance on this?
(as an immediate fix for me, if need be, you can reset my 1-3 progress)

thank you
ishootpaint

medic 1.3 bug issue

Post by ishootpaint »

Is there any chance that you just havent used enough of them to move the bar. I remember using like 8 bandages once to get the bar to move.
bluethunder1080

medic 1.3 bug issue

I have used at least 6 blood bags already, but the wierd part is it is not showing up at all on the admin cam (when i first read 1.2, morphine did show up even at 0%)
ishootpaint

medic 1.3 bug issue

Post by ishootpaint »

Thats weird. Does it even give you a message saying experience gained or you just consume and the system ignores it all together? Also, what server is this on?
bluethunder1080

medic 1.3 bug issue

i used a blood bag on the original server where i read the book and it did say experienced gain from it
bluethunder1080

medic 1.3 bug issue

when i get the chance, i will try to get in touch with an admin of the server i read the book on and see if it shows anything on their side