1.7.9 Bugs

If you found some new bugs please report them here.
Homer

Re: 1.7.9 Bugs

Post by Homer »

Thats probably not a "bug" :)
|LP|Estripador¤

Post by |LP|Estripador¤ »

Not sure if intended or not, but your second weapon equipped doesn't show up on the traders, only the main weapon, secondary and all the others in your backpack.

Is it intended to be like this or a bug?
DeFoTheMightyGubbi

Post by DeFoTheMightyGubbi »

When you build a cement mixer, and then disasemble it, you can't pick it up again
Shay

Post by Shay »

Having the same issue with traders items not spawning and walkways and helipads being glitched. Not always the same traders, is random it seems.
|LP|Estripador¤

Post by |LP|Estripador¤ »

DeFoTheMightyGubbi wrote:When you build a cement mixer, and then disasemble it, you can't pick it up again
I confirm this bug, we had the same issue
Bammer-D

Post by Bammer-D »

Had an issue placing a lock on a vehicle today. I had the E. Circuit, Code Lock and Battery in my main inventory. I clicked the option to add the lock, screwed up on the code I was going to put in and decided to press CANCEL on the code lock on the screen so I could re-enter the combo I wanted. After doing so, all three parts disappeared and no lock was applied on the vehicle. I had to get another code lock, battery and E. Circuit to apply the lock.
Kadynce

Post by Kadynce »

|LP|Estripador¤ wrote:
DeFoTheMightyGubbi wrote:When you build a cement mixer, and then disasemble it, you can't pick it up again
I confirm this bug, we had the same issue
This is also happening with tents and storage boxes. I can pack them but cannot pick them up.
MASELTOVE

Post by MASELTOVE »

Thought the new inventory system is not broken, i really like the idea. But it needs further investigations. Today i constructed the fondation of my garage, 5x cement is heavier than 35 wood. this just feels odd. But in generell to say, right now you pick a spawn point in an area (i prefer ETA, 2x indu spawn areas, 5 vehicles spawn in town), search for a vehicle and start farming for tires/engine/fuel tank/scrap and all "problems" with the loot systems are gone.
MASELTOVE

Post by MASELTOVE »

Since the last updated we do have quite alot people to have the lava logon.... (internal joke). we join the server and just see the lava vulcano area for 2 seconds and blackscreen, thuoght chat is possible without a problem. Our admin needs to move the people out of the lava area to get them outa there.
[XCF]Goblin

Post by [XCF]Goblin »

Killing wildlife , ie a cow , does not give the gear option to collect steaks , even with the proper tools , in the new land mass area .