1.7.9 Bugs

If you found some new bugs please report them here.
Waffeleisen

Re: 1.7.9 Bugs

Post by Waffeleisen »

One of my mates had this problem yesterday. He relogged and it was fixed.
Falcon

Post by Falcon »

Has anyone talked about how you can use the turret bus to run missions and the AI wont shoot at you nearly as much as if you were on the ground?
I have seen this happen and decided to do it my self and sure enough it works. I can run Bird down, Hurt civ, secret cargo with little risk as the AI don't shoot at me.

Bug?
Vitalicks

Post by Vitalicks »

Waffeleisen wrote:One of my mates had this problem yesterday. He relogged and it was fixed.
Thats what i did as well and it worked
Vitalicks

Post by Vitalicks »

Passing out on the ocean still makes you go on the bottom of it. It's the most annoying bug specially when lots of people are falling of choppers all the time for no reason, at least make it so that the gear is reachable.
OldManTim

Post by OldManTim »

On the multi level hotels, where you can go on to the roof, if you die on the roof, your gear shoots up one level into the air, and you can't get to it.

One of these hotels are in Topolka, at the coast, next to the barn. A bathmobile spawns in front of it.
Same hotel is on SecB, next to the air control tower.
Vitalicks

Post by Vitalicks »

That also happens on the big Ekaterinburg towers and the battleship around the ocean.
Kampfkeks_

Post by Kampfkeks_ »

Houses/Garages or Fences despawn after restart.

Happened on our server although we used all Houses/Garages. About 50 (or even more) Fences despawnt at the admin base and in our base 2 Garages, 2 Lvl1 houses and our fence is gone.
Vitalicks

Post by Vitalicks »

Please don't fix this.

Relogging fixes it.
Vitalicks

Post by Vitalicks »

Mi24 shot our huey for no reason, we landed and walked around to start the mission at the zoo, etc. a minute later we hear the Mi24 and all of a sudden a missile just shoots our heli and blows it up. If that's not a bug then reduce the view distance from where the Mi24 can spot you from, because that was ridiculous...

Vitalicks

Post by Vitalicks »

Vitalicks wrote:Mi24 shot our huey for no reason, we landed and walked around to start the mission at the zoo, etc. a minute later we hear the Mi24 and all of a sudden a missile just shoots our heli and blows it up. If that's not a bug then reduce the view distance from where the Mi24 can spot you from, because that was ridiculous...

After the restart the blown up huey was there and it needed glass 1-6, hull, missiles, avionics, vrotor, engine, main rotor, left glass and right glass.

we parked another huey close to it, the same thing happened as soon as the MI24 flew above Zhuta Gora a missile just flew out of nothing and shot our huey again and everything blew up.

I dont know if it means anything but both our hueys were taken from Sector B.