1.7.9 Bugs

If you found some new bugs please report them here.
GordonF.

Re: 1.7.9 Bugs

Post by GordonF. »

Blooddog wrote:
ArmA2OA 2014-08-18 15-45-17-54.jpg
Hey Guys!
I find a Bug, I hope it is one! The tunnels in sabina are closed with stones!

Jonas | Blooddog
I wouldnt call this a "bug" the tunnels were bugged so i guess they decide to close it.
^2.

Post by ^2. »

Its been mentioned quite a bit KA60 is almost impossible to be shot down, no windows also makes it too easy to fix/repair/survive
Bammer-D

Post by Bammer-D »

October 30, 2014:
So this happened in the lab. The only way to get up the "ramp" back to the hole was to walk up it backwards. I walked too far, fell off the ramp and through the wall and got stuck. Then this little NPC fucker, who also glitched through the same spot, sees me and kills me. This screen shot was taken literally a millisecond before he shot me.

December 27, 2014:
Don't know if this has been reported in previous patches, but the secret tomb has a problem. You can see through one side of the rock it's in.

December 29, 2014:
Dr. Ivan is acting wonky. I've had multiple incidents where he will just run away from me and not attack. I literally have to chase him down and sometimes he won't stop running away.

Also

In this house in Kryvozhopol, Novistrana...

...on the upper floor, you can't pick up loot. I don't know if it is every house like this one or just this particular house.