Repaired vehicles despawn too quickly

If you found some new bugs please report them here.
Malau

Post by Malau »

I reported the problem that the Bus in Alexander and the VW Golf in Vladimir on Novstrana revert to an unrepaired state and are moved to their default position after 1 restart.
But now it seems that the problem exists for EVERY vehicle in the game to the extent that they despawn back to their original state and position after 4-5 real world days.
I don't know if this is an individual server setting ? I suspect not, because Origins is infamous for giving admins virtually no control over their servers.

Once a vehicle is repaired, it should stay repaired and NOT despawn EVER. I'm sure you'll say "ooooh noone else ever had this problem !". Well then I just made this whole thing up and none of it ever happened.

I just lost so much stuff. I'm so done with this grindfest that is this version of Origins.
See you all if there's ever another release.
spuduk3

Post by spuduk3 »

Malau wrote:I reported the problem that the Bus in Alexander and the VW Golf in Vladimir on Novstrana revert to an unrepaired state and are moved to their default position after 1 restart.
But now it seems that the problem exists for EVERY vehicle in the game to the extent that they despawn back to their original state and position after 4-5 real world days.
I don't know if this is an individual server setting ? I suspect not, because Origins is infamous for giving admins virtually no control over their servers.

Once a vehicle is repaired, it should stay repaired and NOT despawn EVER. I'm sure you'll say "ooooh noone else ever had this problem !". Well then I just made this whole thing up and none of it ever happened.

I just lost so much stuff. I'm so done with this grindfest that is this version of Origins.
See you all if there's ever another release.
unless admin change the despawn time for vehicles, they will despawn after 4/5 days when they are not interacted with, ie, you have to get in and out or access gear/drive the vehicle,. each time you interact with vehicle the despawn time is reset