Flying Fortress - Unloading vehicles

If you found some new bugs please report them here.
Kadynce

Flying Fortress - Unloading vehicles

Post by Kadynce »

Hi,

I loaded the Rodina 62 (fuel truck), the one from the new areas, to my flying fortress to take it to someone. I took it to them and unloaded it from the flying fortress. They drove it and put it in their garage. The big tent on the flying fortress did not disappear and at restart the Rodina was missing from the garage and was back on my flying fortress. I unloaded it again and the same thing happened at restart. I also realized that even after I unloaded the Rodina from the flying fortress there is still the option to unload vehicle. I did it several times and it didn't look like anything was happening but when I drove one of the Rodinas away there was still one sitting there, when I drove it away there was another one sitting there, so on and so forth. Definitely something that needs to be fixed as soon as possible. I blew up all of the Rodinas that I unloaded and also flew the flying fortress into the side of a mountain in hopes that when I go get it again on restart it will not be bugged anymore.

Thanks ;)
klosiklosi

Re: Flying Fortress - Unloading vehicles

Post by klosiklosi »

Kadynce wrote:Hi,

I loaded the Rodina 62 (fuel truck), the one from the new areas, to my flying fortress to take it to someone. I took it to them and unloaded it from the flying fortress. They drove it and put it in their garage. The big tent on the flying fortress did not disappear and at restart the Rodina was missing from the garage and was back on my flying fortress. I unloaded it again and the same thing happened at restart. I also realized that even after I unloaded the Rodina from the flying fortress there is still the option to unload vehicle. I did it several times and it didn't look like anything was happening but when I drove one of the Rodinas away there was still one sitting there, when I drove it away there was another one sitting there, so on and so forth. Definitely something that needs to be fixed as soon as possible. I blew up all of the Rodinas that I unloaded and also flew the flying fortress into the side of a mountain in hopes that when I go get it again on restart it will not be bugged anymore.

Thanks ;)

Not only with the Rodina. Today I collect an Ural and now I have an Uralbirthmachine!
†Maniac†

Post by †Maniac† »

Its known bug
klosiklosi

Post by klosiklosi »

^^ there must come a fix fast. I do not know what happens when you have a loaded vehicle on the ff.