Bierstübchen/Beer House

Share with us your server and its news.
Chesterfield

Bierstübchen/Beer House

Post by Chesterfield »

Hello!

I want to invite all players looking for a new server!

We're a nice community, with an active Admin team. In preparation for the 1.8 update we pushed the Server from 30 to 50 slots to make enough room for you and your friends and enemies. ;)

name: [GER] Bierstuebchen
IP: 37.187.137.216:7366
Teamspeak: 78.143.38.8:17600
Slots: 50
Excavators: reset every friday

Salvation City/Sector B:

NPC difficulty: 100%
Random Holes: on
Waves: each spawn point 15 NPC's
The more players present on Sector B the more troops each patrol squad will have

Trader: on, safezone
Lock: on
Air Patrol: Rocket Beans
changing weather conditions: on

The Rules:

01. No speedlogging or combatlogging
02. You are only allowed to play with the name which is connected to your houses
03. You’re only allowed to play with the name used to build your level 1 house
04. No insulting, no racism, no sexism
05. No glitching, No bugusing
06. Escaping into water, during a firefight is a bulletproof exploit. Using such an exploit leads to a BAN
07. Respect the Admin's decisions
08. Only German or English in Side
09. Don't build your house into another player's base without permission
10. No kamikaze (crashing your vehicle into an other), do not destroy vehicles inside garages
11. Base camping rules: If the base has 3 level 1 houses, or at least 1 level 2 house or a garage with code locks installed
12. Disconnecting / logging out in foreign bases is prohibited. Contempt leads to a BAN
13. If the player has a level 2 house in another area as the level 1 house then you can camp his houses aswell
14. Destruction of locked vehicles is prohibited !!! This also includes the shelling of locked vehicles !!!
15. A maximum of 2 helicopter are allowed, if 2 or more people have a common base. 1 for less then 2. If four or more people have a common base, a maximum of 8 vehicles is allowed. A base of two or three people are allowed to have a maximum of 6 vehicles. For less then two people, the allowed maximum is 3 vehicles.
16. Excavators are reseted randomly every Friday
17. You are not allowed to build your fortifications arround spawnpoints of vehicels (the vehicles must be accessible)

Trader Rules:
Since there is a safezone at the Trader island, it's impossible to get killed so you don't have to worry about that. But take responsibility for your vehicles, lock them so they don't get stolen as it is allowed to steal vehicles!

What an Admin can not do in the Admin Console:
- teleport player
- kill player
- spawn gear

We got events, a website is in the making and it will also include a dayzwiki. Don't dismiss the server just because of the [GER] in the name; we also welcome any english speaking survivor.

Did we spark your interest? Then we hope to see YOU soon.

Godspeed to you all!

Chester :ugeek:
Crime

Bierstübchen/Beer House

Post by Crime »

Klingt gut, außer das lock on ist ^^
OmnicronPsy

Bierstübchen/Beer House

Post by OmnicronPsy »

I'm sorry, but what stupid rules are those?
Chesterfield wrote: 14. Destruction of locked vehicles is prohibited !!! This also includes the shelling of locked vehicles !!!
15. A maximum of 2 helicopter are allowed, if 2 or more people have a common base. 1 for less then 2. If four or more people have a common base, a maximum of 8 vehicles is allowed. A base of two or three people are allowed to have a maximum of 6 vehicles. For less then two people, the allowed maximum is 3 vehicles.
4 people and you can have 8 cars? Why do 4+ people need 8 cars? That means, that you can drive a different car every day and you have still one left.
But the best thing is that you can lock them, and they will be forever yours since it is forbidden to destroy or even shoot locked cars. Okay....?

My suggestion would be, 1 player max 2 cars/ 2 players still max 2 cars/ 3 players max 3 and 4 players max 4 cars.
And it should be allowed to destroy locked cars. Also this rule "This also includes the shelling of locked vehicles" is kinda stupid. It technical means you can use your locked car as Godshield, but how will the enemy know if it's locked or not in the middle of a gunfight? When they shoot the car or even destroy it, will they get banned because of that rule?

I would lock 3 cars and block the barracks in martin. It's not against the rules, if someone destroys it, he is breaking the rule!

So my question is, what cars do solo players drive on your server and do new players even have a chance to get atleast a car? I bet the tractors is still not claimed by someone.
Chesterfield

Bierstübchen/Beer House

Post by Chesterfield »

Hey guys and thanks beforehand for the interest in our server.

To answer some of OmnicronPsy concerns.

The answer about the 8 cars is in the game itself. Two garages. One small and one big. So for example one of those 4 players can have a normal car and one truck. Also not all players tell their passwords to the rest of the group and use something like an extra Ural for storage that they don't want anyone else to use.

The admin team will take care of anything with intend to misuse that lock/don't destroy rule. No, I mean not banning but they will move the locked/blocking vehicles out of the way for example. Since this is situational I won't go any deeper then that with it.

I for one am a solo player that only joined a few weeks back and I could have had ANY car/heli/boat I wanted over that period - if I wanted it.

At this moment we still have unlocked/unused some of the following: Blackhawk, MI17(more then one), Special SUV, Scrap Ferry, some gunner vehicles(don't know the name(those with Dshkm and M2), at least one of every normal car, I just found a M2 boat AND Nautilus yesterday at spawn and so on.

So...yeah...plenty of opportunities for new players.

Also bases and vehicles of inactive players/groups will be "set free" regularly.

I hope I could answer some of your concerns with that.

Welcmoming every new player,

Chester
вяσѕєツ

Bierstübchen/Beer House

Post by вяσѕєツ »

Hallo,

ich habe meine Erfahrung mit diesem Server nun gemacht, und muss sagen diese Admins auf dem Server sind unterste Schublade.

Man kommt auf den Server tötet diesen Allzu tollen Admin weil er auf einem Krankenhaus campt und bekommt 5 Minuten Später einen Kick vom Server man solle seinen Namen Ändern.
Namen geändert, spawne renne 2km Bekomme einen Kick solle meinen Normalen Namen ändern.
Joine ich wieder auf den Server sehe ich wie 2 Leute gekickt werden mit der Begründung ändere deinen Namen. Namen waren vollkommen Okay.
Fünf Minuten Später bekomme ich einen Admin Ban.

Ich muss echt Sagen Toller Server und Reife Admins, ihr habt mir ein Lächeln ins Gesicht gezaubert mit eurem Erwachsenen Verhalten.

In diesem Sinne auf Nimmerwiedersehn.
Chesterfield

Bierstübchen/Beer House

Post by Chesterfield »

Na das finde ich natürlich sehr Schade das du sollche Probleme hattest bei uns....not.

Zur Aufklärung:

1. Wer sich schon mit Namen wie "FuckHerRightInThePussy", "SuckmyDuck", "Adolf Sieg" oder "TheseAdmins....Ducks" einloggt braucht sich über NICHTS zu wundern.
2. War dein "mate" wie er sich bezeichnet hat auf dem Server und hat mitbekommen das es 2mal zu einem Missklick kam für welche sich auch Entschuldigt wurden. Aber Hauptsache erst einmal uninformierten Müll schreiben.
3. Hast du es geradezu provoziert nach mehrfacher Verwarnung einen Bann zu kassieren. Das hattest du auch noch vergessen mitzuschreiben bei deiner "Erfahrung" mit dem Server.

In deinem Sinne - ändere dich und viel Erfolg anderswo. Du wirst nicht vermisst.

MfG,

Chester
Chesterfield

Bierstübchen/Beer House

Post by Chesterfield »

Hello again!

We want to invite every willing being to join us today at 8 pm CEST(in ~7hours) to PvP in Mitrovice. Custom loadout this time is M4A1 and G17. Anyone is welcome to join!

Chester :ugeek: