Steiners ultimate friendly server - IP: 37.187.137.216:8210 - The right place for friendly survivor

Share with us your server and its news.
airforce-one

Steiners ultimate friendly server - IP: 37.187.137.216:8210 - The right place for friendly survivor

Post by airforce-one »

Dear Orgins friends
Id like to present you our PvE server " Steiners ultimalte friendy server " we play only PvE. Players who are stealing, robbing or like to play PvP are not wellcome on our server.
We speak german and english in sidechanel. The Admins Jasmina / Sky and Steiner help you of you are in troubble or need support. Come and take a look on our beautyfull server.

The PvE server runs out at 01/10/16 but we have a expand option
- Trader is on
- Sektor B 10%
- Missons 10 %
- NPC air patrol hard
- Server settings are Veteran it means no mapmarker / waypoints
- Nights ware really dark
- friendly admin team
- start gear : MP5 SD with two mags /one bandage / one painkiller
- Server IP: 37.187.137.216:8210

If you like to build your base peacefull and quite your are right here. Come on survivor and have an nice day on " Steiners ultimate friendly server "

Greetings
The admin team
Thomas Sullivan Magnum

Post by Thomas Sullivan Magnum »

airforce-one wrote: Id like to present you our PvE server " Steiners ultimalte friendy server " we play only PvE. Players who are stealing, robbing or like to play PvP are not wellcome on our server.
I'd say so
Auphiel

Post by Auphiel »

Hello. I live in California so my latency to your server is often in the High range (approx 170-190) but based on your ruleset I would love to try your server. I continually get kicked for ping and sometimes not kicked but just logged out. I connect fine to all other servers I have tried, even with higher pings. Is there any way I could join or am I simply too far away for this server? Thank you.