Origins Days - Friendly #1 PVE server looking for more players

Share with us your server and its news.
MrMadness

Post by MrMadness »

Origin Days

Id like to present you our PvE server. Players who are caught killing , stealing or cheating will be banned on the spot.
We speak english in sidechanel. The Admins are mrmadness , xbeckyboox and spuduk3 who will help you of you if you are in trouble or need support but there are also other players who are willing to come lend a hand and help.

We plan on doing events in the near future as well as Sector b runs at the weekends .

When you first join you will spawn with a loadout that consists of

Bizon SD + 4 mags
MakrovSD + 4 mags
16 slot back pack
and some meds and tools

Our server settings at the moment

- Trader is on
- Sektor B 60%
- Missons 40%
- NPC air patrol Normal
- Server settings are Regular it means no mapmarker / waypoints
- Nights are bright
- friendly admin team
To join the server *make sure you have origins mod enabled before clicking this link*[url=steam://run/33930//-connect=37.187.143.217%20-port=8843%20-nosplash%20-world=empty%20-nopause/]Click Here[/url]

Also have a public teamspeak that is free to use as well
nyts.vortexservers.com:10130

Everyone is welcome. Come on and dare to surive against this outbreak
Some Images from the server taken on a low grade camera

Image Image Image Image Image Image

Also some rare footage from the server

Last edited by MrMadness on 06 Jan 2016 14:05, edited 6 times in total.
MrMadness

Origins Days - Friendly PVE server looking for more players

Post by MrMadness »

bumping up - server still up :) still looking for more players , we have players from all areas of the globe , germany , russia , america , england.

why not give us a try if your fed up of them dirty bandits
jammymutt

Origins Days - Friendly PVE server looking for more players | easier bots | starter kit

Post by jammymutt »

Whats it called on Origins launcher?
MrMadness

Origins Days - Friendly PVE server looking for more players | easier bots | starter kit

Post by MrMadness »

jammymutt wrote:Whats it called on Origins launcher?
look for origin days
Sir Mixxit of Cheem

Post by Sir Mixxit of Cheem »

I was specifically looking for a PVE server as i'm not so great at PVP and this server seemed to have a decent ping (i'm in the UK). So far I've played about four days and the community has been really friendly and helpful explaining the changes to DayZ Origins since I last played

There hasn't been any drama over global chat, there was a couple of guys that were swiftly banned by the admins for stealing a chopper but other than that it's been pretty tame, nice place to make a home
MrMadness

Post by MrMadness »

thanks for the kind words , we would like to get at least another few regular groups , us admins are willing to help out new players and get them started. we have a custom starter kit to help you on your way
[RG] Bradur

Post by [RG] Bradur »

Yep, this server have friendly and attentive admin but also friendly and actives members !
Me and my friend want to recruiting more friend to play at Origins on this server but we are open to other player specially to french player ;) but english player are welcome too ^^ ! Yeah, if we have to survive in real life, i'll don't give a fuck if it's not the easier way to speack each other but i'll give a fuck on how we can survive together. So, great exeperiences are waiting for you to play with us :p !
Uberzilla

Post by Uberzilla »

Hello!
After one of my favorite Origin server closed unexpected, I start looking for another one. After some time I found this server, and it attracted me. I joined it, find friendly players, and everything seems to be ok. I build 3 houses (level 3 house was at stage 2), got 1 SUV, 1 Ural truck, 1x UH1H heli, got lots of valuable things.
Last time I joined server on 17.04.2016. Before leaving the server, I accessed all my houses & vehicles. What was my reaction when I joined the server today (19.04.2016) and realized that my house level 2 & 3 disappeared. Also gone, truck & heli, my mechanic skills and others things.
Looks like I got roll back for a week or so. Can't understand what happened, is this normal?

Player name: Uberzilla
Player ID: 76561198044163287
MrMadness

Post by MrMadness »

Uberzilla wrote:Hello!
After one of my favorite Origin server closed unexpected, I start looking for another one. After some time I found this server, and it attracted me. I joined it, find friendly players, and everything seems to be ok. I build 3 houses (level 3 house was at stage 2), got 1 SUV, 1 Ural truck, 1x UH1H heli, got lots of valuable things.
Last time I joined server on 17.04.2016. Before leaving the server, I accessed all my houses & vehicles. What was my reaction when I joined the server today (19.04.2016) and realized that my house level 2 & 3 disappeared. Also gone, truck & heli, my mechanic skills and others things.
Looks like I got roll back for a week or so. Can't understand what happened, is this normal?

Player name: Uberzilla
Player ID: 76561198044163287
im afraid our file save curropted and we was forced to roll back , we are willing as admins to help you try to recover / find new items to replaced what you have lost.
Alzir

Post by Alzir »

Hi Server Admins,

I was wondering how often you carry out wipes and patching updates. I joined your server recently as an old Taviana resident and unfortunately the server seems to currently be down. As an ex admin myself i know there can be hiccups in the system some times.

Other than that, great server!