New Server DayZ Origins for PVP Players

Share with us your server and its news.
SASOU

Post by SASOU »

Hi everybody

In first, my apologize about all mistakes in my topic, I'm using a translator because my english is not very good ;)

I come to you to present my Origins DayZ server a bit special I must say.

Following the last update Mod Origins has disappointed many, I thought that I could maybe get around this.
The new 1.8 update has been clearly made in favor of PVE players. The Mod has been pushed much further, and now it really looks like Mod dearly we loved :(

For the PVP community, I wanted to create a server that things would be different.
A server that PVP is king, server, or there is no need to take the lead farmer and crafter like a pig to enjoy because the goal of the server is ENJOY.

My concept:
- Each player with a spawn loadout Therefore, a large main weapon, a weapon with point 4 mags minimum - filled medkit + 2 bandages, 1 morphine level 3, 1 painkiller - 1 backpack coyote or martin traveler.
- The rules are simple: 1. No cheats / 2. No voice in chat / 3. No rename /4. Prohibition to destroy vehicles on camp - locked vehicles everywhere on the map – Restriction vehicles per camp /5. It is not allowed to steal stuff in houses of others players /6. Trader is a Safe Zone

It only has to spawn in a city that is usually well attended (Mitrovice, Etanovsk, or Byelov Kameni) and kill all who cross his path for players who want to play PVP only.

The loadout will change regularly, exclusively for weapons, so we can have a M14 aim for 48 hours and then passed through a FN-FAL or MK-17 or a Lee Enfield etc ... The goal is to really focus the server on PVP.

Furthermore, the missions are enabled, bots are 30%. Each bot killed humanity give points to the player. For a survivor, each bot killed -150 points equivalent to (if he wants to be enough hero to kill zombies) for the heroes killed each bot will return to take 50 points (since they can also take points in farm zombies), and finally for a bandit killed a bot will it lose 150 points.
So I think that a balance is maintained.

Server configuration:
- Name: Origins Official Mod #LFS Battle 4 Life
- IP / Port: 37.187.144.40:3779
- Host: SSD
- Level: Veteran
- Number of slots: 30
- Missions: Yes, every 10 minutes
- Restart: Every 3 hours
- Global Chat: Enabled
- Trade & Lock: Yes
- Night: Bright
- Climate: sunny h24
- Skills 100% achieved (no need to upgrade mecanic skill or medical skill)

Hoping that you will like the concept and many of you will join the server to many kills without headaches.

See you soon, sorry again about mistakes :D
Last edited by SASOU on 16 Jan 2016 18:29, edited 1 time in total.
andex

Post by andex »

thats a nice concept!
Id love to have a pvp only server without houses but with massive battles in certain cities.

but, top be honest, you need a lot of players to make this work,
a pvp only server with like 5 players is no fun.
Im afraid the pvp player base is too small
and the players will rather stick to their "main servers" with bases and long term motivation.

But maybe im wrong, i will add this server to my favorites and check it out from time to time!
SASOU

Post by SASOU »

Yes you said right.
A server like that need some players, that's why i spend my time on forums to talk about my server.
I hope in few days some peoples will play on it. We will see.
I'm working to fill the server.

If interested players talk between us about this server, and come with their friends, maybe the server will be fill quickly.

Thank you for your answer. see you soon :D