Australian Origins Server?

Share with us your server and its news.
Trowzer

Post by Trowzer »

Me and about 12 other people are trying to play Dayz origins but being in Australia makes it near impossible. We are happy to pay for and host a server for the hopes that Australian and new Zealand players could return to the magnificent mod but from what i can see it is not possible. I would really like some option of being able to bring a server to AUS, we are happy to pay to get this experience.

Any ideas? (Ping is way to high to play on american servers and Europe servers, sits between 300 to 500)

LagFreeServers also don't host in Australia.
ishootpaint

Post by ishootpaint »

I had a few aussies and kiwis playing with me on us001 fir a while. They said the high ping wasnt too much of a problem. Sadly i dont forsee any server support in the Pacific region unless they either port to arma 3 or release the server files. Not holding my breath for either one tho. I would love to see it happen but the devs have stated many times they do not plan to.
Trowzer

Post by Trowzer »

Do the devs ever read this? If so is it possible to organise with them to setup server files for one aussie server would be kind of cool and would definitely get used and supported.
ishootpaint

Post by ishootpaint »

At least one of them reads it. But to what extent i do not know. The best way to contact the devs is on the official Origins teamspeak: ts.originsmod.info